All leaks I know about ONLY, any wish list or request instant 10 day ban

Why would anyone buy professional shoots when we 100% know that they are not nude?
Like, why would I care for the TSwift outtakes? They're probably the worst pictures of the set which is why they were not published..
You do realize often times they don’t choose the ones with any hints of nipples and sometimes see thru? Shay Mitchell, Emma Roberts, and some of the SI outtakes are a few off the top of my head. Otherwise i agree with you in that the Taylor swift ones won’t contain anything as the shoot was too modest

hopenot2forget420

seen that list alot, don't believe 80% of it. with the Lauren cohan vids. again u dont see the sex really. she is on top rideing a guy with bush pressed down, so Its like old cinimax late night x-rated. You only see tits,bush and from the nose down but its her. Never heard of any water sports unless he means the short topless shower vid. so on her.. topless pics, vid of her grinding dick with no visual penetration. She does not get pee'd on aka water sports. That is a known fake vid, like the vid on celeb jihad where they say its her from wayyy back, but sum random chick that semi looks like her. Just being detailed. fyi she grids the dude. no up and down. which most girls dont know that hurts the guys penis, but guys dont say shit because there happy just to be fucking. All that via the guy that use to post alot of leaks at once on v0la, he would answer stuff sometimes and thats the only girl i cared about. and its the same info on more real list.

Last edited: