All leaks I know about ONLY, any wish list or request instant 10 day ban

gertrudesmash

The price they are charging is on par with what the agencies would sell the hq pics for with commercial distribution or prints release, if you had the abilities to. I would assume if they are maybe from photogs personal sites then they're hacked just as in the past when most agencies archives were available to lots, pics were easy to get and be resold for far far less if anything .

CaptainAmerica1

hopenot2forget420

Lauren Cohans i believe have all come out. from the very very see throughs and 2 slips from shoots with the horn. She has been on many list for normal leaks tho, nothing crazy, couple of topless, and a vid of her riding with half face,bush and tits. Walking dead is ending, good time to post, kek. maybe there is more from her shoots tho. But 100% most of shoot out takes not leaks have came out. Sorry she was the only person i knew on all those names. Alot from the pic in shoot and others from the musical horn with bra nip slips.

Attachments

• LaurenCohan21.jpg
    LaurenCohan21.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 1,369

Namecaller

most of those lists end up being just that.... lists. there was a time that many of such sets dropped thru various sources and sites, but dryer than a camel's hoof these days.