All leaks I know about ONLY, any wish list or request instant 10 day ban

TheDude1

I saw him saying he had Rita Ora outtakes leaks I ain’t asked him about any other sets yet I’m about to find out if these Rita Ora pics are legit or not
They're legit my guy. You should be worried about whether he's going to scam you or not.

1. He might not deliver after you paying him.
2. He might not even have the set at all, he could only have those two preview pics taken from a legit trader, so you should ask him for a single picture preview and tell him to use black lines this time, that way you can make sure he has the set.

But yes $30 is a very good price, because this set was very rare 1-2 years ago.

On which platform did you find him ? Redit/Tele ? See if he has more sets.

MrDivalover0148

They're legit my guy. You should be worried about whether he's going to scam you or not.

2. He might not even have the set at all, he could only have those two preview pics taken from a legit trader, so you should ask him for a single picture preview and tell him to use black lines this time, that way you can make sure he has the set.

I saw it on Reddit I’ve paid I’m waiting for him to send over but yeah he could well be scamming

aTX

forgive my lack of understanding, and my adding to this thread needlessly, but, what exactly is so damn exciting about this outtake set? We've had pics and vids of Rita's tits for ages. Why would anyone pay for this?? If this were a legit set of personal private pics that also showed pussy and/or more explicit stuff I might understand. But this?? I wouldn't trade a z-lister for this

soter

forgive my lack of understanding, and my adding to this thread needlessly, but, what exactly is so damn exciting about this outtake set? We've had pics and vids of Rita's tits for ages. Why would anyone pay for this?? If this were a legit set of personal private pics that also showed pussy and/or more explicit stuff I might understand. But this?? I wouldn't trade a z-lister for this
It would be nice to just have the set posted but people will always want to make money.