All leaks I know about ONLY, any wish list or request instant 10 day ban

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
This is a what you know thread, not the you tell me something so i can ask more fucking questions about totally unrelated people thread. you been warned and will let the mods start doing what the title of this thread says if there are anymore wishlist posts.

many of you ask the same questions over and over even when you are told something either doesnt exist or its not what you expected it to be. let the people post the info that know

Katang long

Hi guys,
Too many DMs I can't reply much, just want guys to know if anything new pops up, will update here.If any names I haven't posted it yet means I have no idea abt it coz there are many people with many different rips, some just made-up claims, some proof, it goes on.

Avril Lavigne rip- nothing explcit, just nudes tits and pussy without face

sheeeeeit

I talked to him. He says that there is nudes and he wants $850 for the set (hope it’s ok to post this info here) but the only preview he’s willing to share was the same from the post above
Anything is possible, but I have a hard time believing this guy has legit nudes of Billie Eilish that actually show anything. I'd expect it to be like the onlyfans girls who claim to be completely nude in a photo, and then it's just their naked back from behind. I'm down to be proven wrong though.