All leaks I know about ONLY, any wish list or request instant 10 day ban

hopenot2forget420

I highly doubt said videos you mention are real.
thats what the leaker said highly public while he was posting new celeb nudes. '''''I highly doubt''''''' defeats the whole purpose of the name of this thread. discussion over. which means you know nothng at all Jon Snow.

Last edited:

GwenTracy

There is no way in hell that he has TSwift topless outtakes. She’s the last singer who’d allow herself to be photographed like that. This is the person who regularly changes dressing rooms at the last second to avoid hidden cameras, and who’s claimed that if someone takes a photograph of her then she owns the copyright to it.

You seriously want to say that she, of all people, would pose topless for a photoshoot for which the original censored shots never saw the light of any publication, then allowed someone to sit on them for potentially months or years, and had so little control over them that some random dude is now claiming he has them to sell??

dubate

There is no way in hell that he has TSwift topless outtakes. She’s the last singer who’d allow herself to be photographed like that. This is the person who regularly changes dressing rooms at the last second to avoid hidden cameras, and who’s claimed that if someone takes a photograph of her then she owns the copyright to it.

You seriously want to say that she, of all people, would pose topless for a photoshoot for which the original censored shots never saw the light of any publication, then allowed someone to sit on them for potentially months or years, and had so little control over them that some random dude is now claiming he has them to sell??
She is (rightfully) paranoid, I doubt she even has nudes on her phone. The only way anyone gets nudes of her is if someone hacked the phone of someone she had/was dating and even then it's a long shot. She strikes me as the type of girl who would fedex you naked polaroids but never anything digital and sure as shit never allow naked outtakes to sit on someone else's server.

dirty_randy

The Drew Watson stuff is already out, just FYI
yeah there is def some old stuff in there. A quick search of the limestone college locker room scandal shows that the original vids leaked in 2019 and were taken down according to news reports.