All leaks I know about ONLY, any wish list or request instant 10 day ban

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Before the thread explodes a picture was posted of Zara that hasn’t been released yet but has been removed at the posters discretion , don’t panic nobody missed anything it was non nude and just her face albeit in somewhat a state of ecstasy.

Katang long

Anything left from Willa Holland to leak? There is supposed to be anal and bj vids. Kinda don't get why they didn't leak when we already got to see her getting banged hard.
Tbh I haven't heard or seen anything with regard to her full set, again I didn't really care much abt her set after the leaks but as of now NO

thevengance

Naomi scott- nude yes but nothing explicit as in bate, pussy yanked or sex

Victoria justice - big set with tits, pussy spread ,butthole ,bate vids and bJ vid with Pierson fode, no sex

can confirm Naomi Scott
Victoria Justice very very unlikely and never heard anything about it since years. Also my set doesnt have more than the already leaked (and i got that first hand........as first hand as it can get......)
Also Zara nothing more (at least nude) thats a big scam set since years.

Katang long

Some guys just asked me in DM,here's the answer
Alycia Debnam- I haven't heard anything after that russian dude posted the fake one long ago, so no idea.

Ashley benson with Cara Delevingne-
Nothing explicit when it could have been the ultimate , Cara only tits and no pussy visible, ashley full frontal no pussy spread, she's got her hand blocking while rubbing pussy otherwise it could have been a money shot. Ashley benson full on cumming vid but sadly fucking camera is too close to her face only, rest are just kissing and caressing each other stuffs like that.

thevengance

Some guys just asked me in DM,here's the answer
Alycia Debnam- I haven't heard anything after that russian dude posted the fake one long ago, so no idea.

Ashley benson with Cara Delevingne-
Nothing explicit when it could have been the ultimate , Cara only tits and no pussy visible, ashley full frontal no pussy spread, she's got her hand blocking while rubbing pussy otherwise it could have been a money shot. Ashley benson full on cumming vid but sadly fucking camera is too close to her face only, rest are just kissing and caressing each other stuffs like that.

Debnam.....never heard of.

Benson and Cara. Multiple Sets. Also one rather explicit one.

Katang long

Hi guys!
Answering all the DMs together
Victoria justice- yes with face ( please before I get piled up DMs I don't own the set)
Eugene Bouchard - have heard nothing within the top circle so probably NO
Ariana Grande - NN set so far similar to sofia Vergara
Naomi scott- yes tame nudes more like mirror nudes frontal
Daniella perkins - yes big set with nude pics and sex videos
Daisy ridley- yes but don't know wats inside the set
Nina dobrev- existing 2 rips are just topless, explicit claims no proof so far in the top circle
Amy smart - just nudes pics nothing explicit
And yes that black vibrator juice pic is from ashley benson set the one I mentioned here.

P.S. and this forum is democratic by nature, buy it or not, it's upto you all but refrain from heckling

thevengance

Hi guys!
Answering all the DMs together
Victoria justice- yes with face ( please before I get piled up DMs I don't own the set)
Eugene Bouchard - have heard nothing within the top circle so probably NO
Ariana Grande - NN set so far similar to sofia Vergara
Naomi scott- yes tame nudes more like mirror nudes frontal
Daniella perkins - yes big set with nude pics and sex videos
Daisy ridley- yes but don't know wats inside the set
Nina dobrev- existing 2 rips are just topless, explicit claims no proof so far in the top circle
Amy smart - just nudes pics nothing explicit
And yes that black vibrator juice pic is from ashley benson set the one I mentioned here.

P.S. and this forum is democratic by nature, buy it or not, it's upto you all but refrain from heckling
my 2 cents

VJ - Like i said, highly unlikely
Eugene - Rumors about a set for years, but never fro trustworthy people, highly unlikely
Ariana - NN
Naomi - more or less right
Danielle - no idea
Daisy - Yes topless set
Nina - explicit set
Amy - Have not heard anything