All leaks I know about ONLY, any wish list or request instant 10 day ban

timelinefucker

If its real we need proof
This is a fucking scam lol, i've spend $500 - when he got money, he wanted more lol
Don't buy anything from him and twitter at all, or i have better idea - to use here admins as guarantor. You send the money to admin/guarantor, when he checking that this is real - seller getting money.

Beeblebrox

This is a fucking scam lol, i've spend $500 - when he got money, he wanted more lol
Don't buy anything from him and twitter at all, or i have better idea - to use here admins as guarantor. You send the money to admin/guarantor, when he checking that this is real - seller getting money.

Better yet, ban clowns trying to sell or hell even bragging about having things without proof on sight.

Namecaller

Better yet, ban clowns trying to sell or hell even bragging about having things without proof on sight.
admin do ban people blatantly coming here to trade or sell sets. but they can't stop fools who send money willy nilly to guys out the blue. that was an abvious scam, and he even tried to get another bunch of bc without sending original sets. had a trader try this with me in past, but i wouldn't send anything until i'd seen proof, which they never had to send.

fudefrak

Even if he was telling the truth that he didn't use the old address, he said he was able to access it so why not send it to the new address himself? lol

GwenTracy

Okay, let’s get this down because I think some people need to hear this. If someone comes out and says “Hey, I have nude outtakes of this celebrity from a shoot.” ask yourself two questions: what photoshoot and why?

What photoshoot did Billie Eilish, Taylor Swift, or any of the other frequently cited celebrities by these scammers do that could actually lead to nude outtakes and why would they do it? Most of these celebrities do random, casual shoots in their homes or out at some location decked out in baggy, cozy outfits. Under what circumstances would they suddenly go, “hey, I’m gonna take my tits and cunt out so make sure you get some great photos that literally no one will ever see.”

These aren’t people like Megan Fox or Kate Hudson who’ll pose nude with a blanket over them for some lad’s mag, these are celebrities doing mainstream shoots for mainstream magazines. The chances of these outtakes existing are practically zero!

Keep this stuff in mind whenever some scammer offers to sell nude outtakes from a nonexistent shoot!

Last edited:

hockeyboywild

Okay, let’s get this down because I think some people need to hear this. If someone comes out and says “Hey, I have nude outtakes of this celebrity from a shoot.” ask yourself two questions: what photoshoot and why?

What photoshoot did Billie Eilish, Taylor Swift, or any of the other frequently cited celebrities by these scammers do that could actually lead to nude outtakes and why would they do it? Most of these celebrities do random, casual shoots in their homes or out at some location decked out in baggy, cozy outfits. Under what circumstances would they suddenly go, “hey, I’m gonna take my tits and cunt out so make sure you get some great photos that literally no one will ever see.”

These aren’t people like Megan Fox or Kate Hudson who’ll pose nude with a blanket over them for some lad’s mag, these are celebrities doing mainstream shoots for mainstream magazines. The chances of these outtakes existing are practically zero!

Keep this stuff in mind whenever some scammer offers to sell nude outtakes from a nonexistent shoot!
i feel like, if you need to be told that... then you are also the kind of person that will not listen to that advice because "what if"... lol

Katang long

Howdy fappers!!!
This is to inform you all to be alert and stay away from this scammer called 'Big Truss'. I've been told by many reliable sources he is active in discord, telegram and snapchat. His well known trait is to act like high-tier player, pretending to watch out for others and has been duping many small traders in the name of promising big fish. He has also been duping people with fake lookalike sets like Madelyn cline, ella balinska, Danielle perkins to name few.
Stay safe.

Attachments

• IMG_20221011_003541_731.jpg
    IMG_20221011_003541_731.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 991

thevengance

Howdy fappers!!!
This is to inform you all to be alert and stay away from this scammer called 'Big Truss'. I've been told by many reliable sources he is active in discord, telegram and snapchat. His well known trait is to act like high-tier player, pretending to watch out for others and has been duping many small traders in the name of promising big fish. He has also been duping people with fake lookalike sets like Madelyn cline, ella balinska, Danielle perkins to name few.
Stay safe.

thanks. Anytime tradings get more frequent scammers come out of their holes.

big truss

Howdy fappers!!!
Stay safe.
Howdy fappers!!!

This is 'big truss.' Never been a "trader" and never will be because of folks like this guy. Not sure who pissed in your Cheerios but wishing you the best Mr. Long. Folks that work with me on the daily will know this statement to be false. Good luck to everyone out there!

Stay safe.

Namecaller

Howdy fappers!!!

This is 'big truss.' Never been a "trader" and never will be because of folks like this guy. Not sure who pissed in your Cheerios but wishing you the best Mr. Long. Folks that work with me on the daily will know this statement to be false. Good luck to everyone out there!

Stay safe.
And you expect us to believe this because?? Katang has in the past been a reliable link to top tiers traders set info, his information more often on the mark, so if he says you're dodgy... I for one will go with him. Sorry.

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Howdy fappers!!!
Stay safe.
Howdy fappers!!!

Stay safe.
Howdy doody pardners, Katang had his say, he has some respect around here for information he supplies, knows a hell of a lot for a guy who doesn’t actually have any sets but more often than not his info is invariably proved right when content drops, Big Truss you as does anyone who is accused of something have the right to defend yourself, as it stands this is not the thread for it from either of you to continue this though so please either take it to dm or feel free to create a thread in off topic to continue this discussion should you feel the need to, thanks

Stay super safe;)

Last edited:

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
“katang” is a snitch aka RAT. And this forum is trash. “Well known members” getting scammed for $500. Truss a legend!! This keeps getting deleted because I am backing Truss. Joe Biden and the dems must be in control on this forum
Well thanks for clarifying a rat is a snitch, god forbid we thought a snitch was a golden goose:oops:
Voldy! Can I call you Voldy? I feel we’re on a first name term, you can call me god;), let’s be a little clear about your post, you say “keep” being deleted, you’ve posted ONCE before this latest masterpiece, admin removed it as it didn’t particularly add anything to the thread, This forum is “ Trash” yet you’ve made your way here and created an account to show your support for Truss including adding an enigmatic profile picture, so you’re a lurker or Truss asked for your help? This forum is no more controlled by Biden then he has control over his own bladder, as this forum is trash it would be an outrage to force you to stay, so like the trash we‘ll put you out, see ya!

Katang long

Sorry fappers ( and the admins)!!! for the mess, getting back to business with the guideline of thread topic.
Lucy Hale - big rip - shows tits, pussy,ass
Eileen Gu- 3 rips nudes and bate videos
Elle Fanning- see thru panties, nude showing only ass
Evan Rachel Wood- just pregnant nudes nothing explicit
Dove Cameron- tits ,ass and pussy
Peyton list - many different rips - best one has her rubbing her pussy
Kate bosworth - new rip shows everything and bate videos

plekilalala

Sorry fappers ( and the admins)!!! for the mess, getting back to business with the guideline of thread topic.
Eileen Gu would be amazing. What does rip mean? Is it set? Sorry, I'm new to this thread

JLamb76

Thanks, Katang. Much appreciated.

Maybe one day these will see the light of day, but I'm not optimistic.

fudefrak

Which Peyton List, the blonde or brunette?