All leaks I know about ONLY, any wish list or request instant 10 day ban

mach1

let me just post my 2 cents about this.

Miley Cyrus outtake set true. If its from the bangerz shoot, not sure. Still possible there is a explicit set.
Kate Beckinsale tit, ass and pussy set true. Bate set probably not.
Lilly Mo Sheen 4 sets not 3. More videos, but no bj.
Ariel Winter true
Bella Thorne true, very rare hc set
Cat Power no idea
Zara Larsson possible that what we saw was all
Peyton List no idea
You know for sure there is an explicit Miley set? You think there’s a chance it will ever see the light of day? I sure hope so

Djikak

Miley Cyrus outtake set true. If its from the bangerz shoot, not sure. Still possible there is a explicit set.
Ariel Winter true
Cat Power no idea
Peyton List no idea
Any word on what's in the Bella Thorne set?

DanToad

Ariel Winter true
Cat Power no idea
Peyton List no idea

Ariel and Peyton sweet baby Jesus. I imagine those suckers don't see the light of day

Katang long

Miley Cyrus outtake sets including Bangerz Candy Vogue topless fully nude pussy see through etc
Kate Beckinsale tit and ass set bate set
Lily Mo Sheen all 3 sets Natasha Hamilton 50 pics 1 vid including bj Miesha Tate 1st set 42 pics 2nd set 84 pics prego tits topless fully nude pussy
Ariel Winter soft sets (tits and ass etc) h/c sets
Bella Thorne tits and fully nude pussy sets outtake set and rare h/c set
Cat Power 29 pics topless fully nude
Zara Larsson soft set h/c set (best i have seen in 5 years just WOW )
Peyton List soft set h/c set

was posted on 4chan (not the most trusted of forums ) but i know the Hamilton Tate and Cat power is correct and those are cyrus outtake sets. anybody else want to confirm or deny ? i assume its a trader list
Miley cyrus- candy shoot with Terry Richardson (outtakes level explicit such as leg wide spread with good pussy views,nothing more than that)
Kate Beckinsale - 3 rips, 1 rip thats in circulation is just full frontal nudes. The other 2 rips rumored to contain explicit bate vids are yet to be seen.
Lily mo sheen- 4 rips, out which other 2 rips containing handjob and pussy getting eaten.
Aerial winter - 2 rips, one rip just topless, other rip contents yet to be seen.
Bella thorne - explicit hardcore rip.
Cat power - tits and full frontal
Zara Larson- explicit hardcore rip
Peyton list - NN rip so far, titty set from her friend's rip and the good news is more rips there and descriptions are yet to be seen.

Clueless on Meisha and Natasha as I'm not into them.

sobtop

So when can we expect these to drop? I've no idea how this stuff even works. More than happy to be patient for LMS & AW, just curious as to where and when
Probably never.
I don’t know all the facts but from what I’ve see on here from people is that… The people that have these sets will never leak them and if they trade them, they will only trade with trusted people. Only chance we get to see these drop, is probably if a trader has been kicked out the inner circle and does it to piss off the hoarders

Adrian59

I am a skeptical about the winters ones, can you guys post some spoiler of the pics???
Some time ago, at the end of last year, these previews ended up dropping. I tried contacting one of the guys (I know him, we've dealt with Selena Gomez before) and even tried a fund. But he refused to sell. Nor can I confirm if he actually had the set or if these previews were leaked attributing to him the authorship.

Attachments

• Ariel_Winter1.jpeg
    Ariel_Winter1.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 3,521
  • 94C3C2BE-4984-4A12-83E3-D05DD650A029.jpeg
    94C3C2BE-4984-4A12-83E3-D05DD650A029.jpeg
    242.7 KB · Views: 3,469

DanToad

Some time ago, at the end of last year, these previews ended up dropping. I tried contacting one of the guys (I know him, we've dealt with Selena Gomez before) and even tried a fund. But he refused to sell. Nor can I confirm if he actually had the set or if these previews were leaked attributing to him the authorship.

Wonder if another would

Tyrion

I think those are two seperate people (4chan and treasurevault-guy). But yeah, I remember the fund thing last year, there were like 100 user willing to join - if everyone gave for example only 200 $, he would have made 20k $ for the set, but that still wasn't enough, apparently...