Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manti

game of thrones doesnt count, and there was only a bit of sideboob
there actually was one, it wasnt confirmed to be her, but extremely likely. some moles we saw matched, the lower part of the face matched (didnt see the full face), etc
and it was a but more than sideboob, one of the pics was her back and ass with cum on it lawl

vinetalover

Each to their own but I honestly don’t get the love for Maisie Williams. I do t find her attractive at all or even remotely pretty. She doesn’t look like she has a particularly good body either.

And before I get any shit for saying that, I reiterate that beauty is in the eye etc., etc and I’m sure a lot of ladies I find sexy are not everyone’s cup of tea. But in a lot of cases I can usually see the appeal in a woman I personally am not attracted to whereas with Maisie I just don’t get it.

J

Jobe1

Each to their own but I honestly don’t get the love for Maisie Williams. I do t find her attractive at all or even remotely pretty. She doesn’t look like she has a particularly good body either.

And before I get any shit for saying that, I reiterate that beauty is in the eye etc., etc and I’m sure a lot of ladies I find sexy are not everyone’s cup of tea. But in a lot of cases I can usually see the appeal in a woman I personally am not attracted to whereas with Maisie I just don’t get it.
She's cute as fuck, it's different to being "sexy".

I

ianmac

A big part of her appeal is that she's Arya and people watched her grow up. Vast majority of people so interested in this semen demon are actually her own age I bet.

L

lutherkent

Or maybe women are like pizza. People like pizza, just a different type of pizza than you. Some times they'll get hungry or drunk and eat a pizza that they'd normally not eat but it's fine because they've eaten pizza. It doesn't mean their preferred pizza isn't relevant unless it's an uncooked pizza (under age).

She's not cute, pretty, or sexy. She's as plain as they come, and borderline ugly - in fact, she looks like a boy half the time. I too don't get why people are so enamoured with her.
some people just like unique faces, and she does have a unique face. Idk about y’all but I definitely prefer a girl with character in her face over a girl with a perfectly proportioned supermodel face.

vinetalover

A big part of her appeal is that she's Arya and people watched her grow up. Vast majority of people so interested in this semen demon are actually her own age I bet.
That could well be right.

better than the alternative of why people watching her grow up in GoT are attracted to her!

Status
Not open for further replies.