Maisie Williams Fake Tits Discussion

Fr@nFr@n2024

According to an article I read, they never mentioned prosthetics.. She told the director about her concerns and he assured her it was for the art of the movie and to fully portray the role..

I read that GQ article too - no metion of prosthetics but you can clearly see them in that trailer. If they are, it's strange considering how 'into the role' she appearently was

S

Scouselad93

I read that GQ article too - no metion of prosthetics but you can clearly see them in that trailer. If they are, it's strange considering how 'into the role' she appearently was
Unless it's made to look like prostetics

Fr@nFr@n2024

Thanks mate, it's a shame she's got prosthetic boobs on but I get it she's playing Pamela Rooke but in this clip there isn't even a little bounce to them

Yeah unfortunately they don't even look real - unlike those worn by Lily James in Pam&Tommy. But let's wait and see what we see when Pistol is released

*Shrug* There's enough direct quotes out there from herself or the person she was playing about that scene, or how she basically showed her tits through a sheer top during a Zoom audition which is something an actress should never be doing anyway. I tend to assume she knows best in the "debate".

jknefs

Debatable whether some of them are 'fans', going by the hate she gets on the Maisie subreddit. Calling her mentally ill and all sorts, for having dyed eyebrows!
Yeah because you can only be a fan of something or someone if you unabashedly praise every single thing about it or them. Fucking brainlet.
I'm a fan of movies, but I criticise the issues they can have because I want them to be better. I'm a fan of Destiny, but I critique a lot about the game because I know it can be better. Both, including her stupid fucking eyebrows, are the same principle. One of her best features was her eyebrows but they ruined them for a show that's gonna bomb and she kept them ruined for some woke bullshit nobody cares for.

She can't have expected to keep her brows bleached like that without expecting people to criticise them. If she did then she is as delusional and out of touch as you are.

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Yeah because you can only be a fan of something or someone if you unabashedly praise every single thing about it or them. Fucking brainlet.
I'm a fan of movies, but I criticise the issues they can have because I want them to be better. I'm a fan of Destiny, but I critique a lot about the game because I know it can be better. Both, including her stupid fucking eyebrows, are the same principle. One of her best features was her eyebrows but they ruined them for a show that's gonna bomb and she kept them ruined for some woke bullshit nobody cares for.

She can't have expected to keep her brows bleached like that without expecting people to criticise them. If she did then she is as delusional and out of touch as you are.
Take it to Reddit, nobody here gives a flying fuck if she dyes her eyebrows neon green, this isn’t a fan thread it’s a thread where men can empty their balls over someone they find hot and move on with their day, same goes for anyone else offering/giving/critiquing advice. Will use the mute option to keep the thread on track, agree to disagree and move on, thanks.

johnboy2k22

Take it to Reddit, nobody here gives a flying fuck if she dyes her eyebrows neon green, this isn’t a fan thread it’s a thread where men can empty their balls over someone they find hot and move on with their day, same goes for anyone else offering/giving/critiquing advice. Will use the mute option to keep the thread on track, agree to disagree and move on, thanks.
lol couldn't of said it better myself lol

She won't be. Have you seen the bts photos or the trailer? It is fake breasts - I really didn't think this was actually still being debated?
Ah I see. So she said it in numerous interviews, including the one above where she literally states "bare chest", but it didn't happen, because you don't believe it did. Got it. Completely logical.

Gods I wish I lived in a reality where that worked.