Maisie Williams

Craicrai

What do you think, if you make a bold enough statement it will somehow come true? Its not her.
Interview:
To put it bluntly: Was Arya going to be naked on camera? Many cast members have appeared nude on the show, though typically signed on when they were at least 18 years old (and often agreed to nudity as part of their deal). The 22-year-old Williams joined Thrones when she was 11 and has grown up in front of fans. Williams says the showrunners let her decide precisely how much to show. “David and Dan were like: ‘You can show as much or as little as you want,’” Williams says. “So I kept myself pretty private. I don’t think it’s important for Arya to flash. This beat isn’t really about that. And everybody else has already done it on the show, so… “

Dodgydave

What do you think, if you make a bold enough statement it will somehow come true? Its not her.
I think if I make a statement which is true then it's bizarre that anyone would question it when the facts back it up.
It doesn't "become true" as it was already true to begin with.

PeterW

Aren't those prostestics? They look like rubber
I'm leaning towards real because why wear that if you need to spend twice the cost on prostestics? Not like biographical art doesn't take liberties.

Then again, the underboob does look oddly thick...