Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzyklop

Unfortunately her character is still 16 years old and it is illegal to even pretend to be a nude 16 year old on television.

She won't be getting nude on Game Of Thrones. Only hope is that she gets a part in a movie that makes her get nude.

Are you sure about that fact? Maybe it is only illegal in some countries...
But there are so many movies out there were some roles seems to be underage and getting nude or doing some sexual stuff or teasing, of course they are played by actress (age > 18), but this defenitely a fact.
For example:
  • Lolita with Dominique Swain (12 y.o. Child trys to seduce an old guy)
  • This new French-Movie: un moment d'egarement (engl. title: One wild Moment) with Lola Le Lann (dad's best friend has an affair with his 17 y.o. daughter incl. nude-scenes)
  • The Hole (Keira Knightly plays an underage teen and is only 16 at this time -> shows her boobs)
  • Leon (Natalie Portman is not nude, but is very seducing and if i follow your "rule" this is forbidden...)
Sure about what you're saying?

cheers

H

happy123

Are you sure about that fact? Maybe it is only illegal in some countries...
But there are so many movies out there were some roles seems to be underage and getting nude or doing some sexual stuff or teasing, of course they are played by actress (age > 18), but this defenitely a fact.
For example:
  • Lolita with Dominique Swain (12 y.o. Child trys to seduce an old guy)
  • This new French-Movie: un moment d'egarement (engl. title: One wild Moment) with Lola Le Lann (dad's best friend has an affair with his 17 y.o. daughter incl. nude-scenes)
  • The Hole (Keira Knightly plays an underage teen and is only 16 at this time -> shows her boobs)
  • Leon (Natalie Portman is not nude, but is very seducing and if i follow your "rule" this is forbidden...)
Sure about what you're saying?

cheers

These are all old movies and new laws were passed about a decade ago stopping this kind of thing. Nothing recent has ever been done and you won't find anything recent because of the new laws.

Under age nudity and immitation of child nudity is now illegal. Part of a United Nations bid to stop child exploitation in the movie industry.

R

rashby69

i am surprised that no one posted the pics of her in the see through robe from GoT

gasm88

These are all old movies and new laws were passed about a decade ago stopping this kind of thing. Nothing recent has ever been done and you won't find anything recent because of the new laws.

Under age nudity and immitation of child nudity is now illegal. Part of a United Nations bid to stop child exploitation in the movie industry.
yes, i am pretty sure "this new french movie" is an old one

enzyklop

This french movie is from 2015... ->
This is definitely not an old movie, well it is a remake from a 1977th movie with the same title... but this is not relevant because in the remake there are nude scenes as well... nude scenes from a role who supposed to be 17 y.o....

So, if you are right with what you are saying about that law, please share the wording of the law with us and use a credible source...

I bet that there are a lot more movies out there which were made after your ominous decade starts... but I am not a walking movie database, so I'd like you try to prove your assertion first, before I start searching more movies, thanks! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.