Maisie Williams Fake Tits Discussion

BonScott

It's a deal! If she really gets her tits out, change my username!!

She's actually stated that she goes topless in the series in various interviews. The pictures leak of her riding a bike wearing plastic boobs is reminiscent of Jordan who did the very same (look it up) She also was known to be properly topless most of the time (again, do some reading)

Anyways, i'd say your goodbyes to that username @FranFran2021 as i'm pretty sure tomorrow will be release date - & not just for 'Pistol' ;)

The pictures leak of her riding a bike wearing plastic boobs is reminiscent of Jordan who did the very same (look it up)

Can you point me to anything that discusses this? Because I've tried to find something but all I can find is Jordan talking about that yellow transparent jacket and her actual boobs showing underneath. I can't find any mention of Jordan ever wearing fake tits anywhere.

Fr@nFr@n2024

She's actually stated that she goes topless in the series in various interviews. The pictures leak of her riding a bike wearing plastic boobs is reminiscent of Jordan who did the very same (look it up) She also was known to be properly topless most of the time (again, do some reading)

Anyways, i'd say your goodbyes to that username @FranFran2021 as i'm pretty sure tomorrow will be release date - & not just for 'Pistol' ;)

Well, it has been widely debated and yes, I read all that she said in interviews but I'm still not convinced. Especially after watching her most recent interviews on her press tour which were her speaking and on video, not written words in GQ which can be manipulated - she's been very cagey about explicitly saying she was topless. She seems to skirt around it a bit.

As I said, I will be very happy to be wrong on this!

Shoestring

And what a red letter day that will if she releases those little beauties.

foxrock832

This could annoy just about everyone on the did she didnt she get 'em out debate! A good old friend works in the tv-film production industry and was directly involved in the Hemel part of the shoot of Pistol. She has said generally actors being actually topless or nude or whatever are very few these days if at all, even there is little need for body doubles. To minimise shouts of sexploitation especially of women, skin coloured garments get used with digital shading of bits in is standard fair, sometimes stock footage but they dont bother with the hassle of carfully placed camera shots, plastic boobs and the like when realistic digital work can be done instead. MW being cagey could be just meh its me but not me in the final cut.. Mods please delete if this is rains on the parade too much! I have yet to ask specifics of this production but my guess is it just goes with the flow

genije

Please people, be serious. With all due respect, do not act naive thinking these are real tits.
Just with a little google research and common sense, it can be seen what "prosthetic breast" looks like and if she wears them or not.
Plus, logical, she is a woman. Don't you think she may feel unpleasant filming these scenes publicly regardless..?

ro1and

I mean that's still just the same outfit. We have to wait until we see a scene that's not that.
Exactly. To be clear the prosthetics aren’t meant to be her tits; they are meant to be prosthetics to replicate an outfit by Vivian Westwood.

Westwood designed an outfit with fake tits.

She may be actually topless in the program itself.

Itsanewdayyesitis

Exactly. To be clear the prosthetics aren’t meant to be her tits; they are meant to be prosthetics to replicate an outfit by Vivian Westwood.

She isn’t. Watched through this morning. How disappointing

kevpbong

I've just skimmed through all 6 episodes... No sign of actual nudity from Maisie so far :( I have may have missed it but it doesn't look promising.

The Grand Master

That is 4 sure that a fake make up chest.Maisie dosen't have that size of tits. Not yet.... And on the photos u can see just zoom in the underboob, and the armpit... ;-)
The movement of the breasts are the same as Lily James' when she played Anderson in the Biopic a little while back. She admitted that yes she was topless, but they were not her breasts we saw. (They are fake). I am changing my mind here. I think these are fake.

kevpbong

Screenshot 2022-05-31 110529.jpg

Sadly they are definitely prosthetic boobs in these scenes. You can occasionally see the edge of them under her armpit. I have not found any other scenes yet with her topless either.

Fr@nFr@n2024

Yep, real pity. She had the chance to portray Pamela Rooke properly and it looks like she chickened out a little bit. Kinda half embracing the role. All that talk of being liberated and having her bare chest out was hot air

Weirdly does appear to be the case, at least for certain shots - its either one poorly blended or just tan lines. The train one is supposed to be opposite a child and there are very strict filming laws that wouldn't have allowed that. All I can think was the "my bare chest" part was referring to the character's - but it was what she said, on video, and that video was certainly intended to come across that the bike scene at least was genuine. Short of 4K frame by frame, not a lot else to be said. If the fake chest wasn't a part of Jordan's outfit I'm even more stunned Jordan wouldn't have called her out on it actually since it goes against the entire idea. Oh well.

Just a bizarre situation where endless publicity coming directly from her in most cases was about how this was her having been swayed to going topless for ART and FASHION and POWERFUL/POLITICAL. And in the end she's no more topless than anyone else wearing what amounts to a shirt or bikini top and pvc jacket.
I don't think anyone was tuning in for her as an actor here. Strange, strange girl.

Sherpa

I found this. So ther is no question about it anymore i guess

Attachments

• Maisie-Williams-Nude-Plastic-Tits-3-_.jpg
    Maisie-Williams-Nude-Plastic-Tits-3-_.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 380
  • Maisie-Williams-Nude-Plastic-Tits-5-_.jpg
    Maisie-Williams-Nude-Plastic-Tits-5-_.jpg
    488.8 KB · Views: 334
  • Maisie-Williams-Nude-Plastic-Tits-8-_.jpg
    Maisie-Williams-Nude-Plastic-Tits-8-_.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 354