Women of Wrestling Discussion Thread

undertheduvet

You're an admin over a forum that gets the leaks last, but go off feeling like a Captain. Also I was told Id go to jail for actions described in a comment I made toward a question. Yet I'm the troll. Let me educate you on what WE admins are doing on the top tier forums. If comments cause sensitivity and trigger people to gang up on one or more persons due to their views, we end comments. It's already been done on 1 forum, reactions only on the post thread and if you have words take it to the discussion thread. Also the other site is slowly becoming like that as well. So if you want your forum to keep up, you can always take it in that direction.
You’re a Reddit mod aren’t you? :D

Halocock

Nope I'm anti Reddit actually
I’m a top tier mod, gets asked where and ignores question, but he’s anti reddit, next guess for the attention whore gracing us bottom level forum users with his presence, ffs Austin powers is more a mystery man than you, Idiot on a forum full of strangers flexing over forcing his sweating mouth on a woman coz he can coz they don’t jail em in Bullshitville capital of Getthefuckouttahere .
Top tier mod my sweaty ballsack, Walter fucking mitty of the forum world:rolleyes:

rallardnyc

I’m a top tier mod, gets asked where and ignores question, but he’s anti reddit, next guess for the attention whore gracing us bottom level forum users with his presence, ffs Austin powers is more a mystery man than you, Idiot on a forum full of strangers flexing over forcing his sweating mouth on a woman coz he can coz they don’t jail em in Bullshitville capital of Getthefuckouttahere .
Top tier mod my sweaty ballsack, Walter fucking mitty of the forum world:rolleyes:
Damn don't hurt yourself lmfao

The Collector

You're an admin over a forum that gets the leaks last, but go off feeling like a Captain. Also I was told Id go to jail for actions described in a comment I made toward a question. Yet I'm the troll. Let me educate you on what WE admins are doing on the top tier forums. If comments cause sensitivity and trigger people to gang up on one or more persons due to their views, we end comments. It's already been done on 1 forum, reactions only on the post thread and if you have words take it to the discussion thread. Also the other site is slowly becoming like that as well. So if you want your forum to keep up, you can always take it in that direction.
So if you run a "top tier forum" then why are you here?

Piperoller23

There's several of us here from the other forums. All cross post. I've already shared the top site in a DM with someone. Sorry you thought this was the only forum. If you'd like to see where the leaks first drop an hour or 2 before they get shared here, DM me
Love to know this other forum that gets them 1st..

Halocock

There's several of us here from the other forums. All cross post. I've already shared the top site in a DM with someone. Sorry you thought this was the only forum. If you'd like to see where the leaks first drop an hour or 2 before they get shared here, DM me
Oh hell no, you thick cunt, banging on about getting leaks first while this forum gets them last, turns out dipshitcumbollocks was talking a pathetic 120 minutes earlier, get back in your corner you fucking troll, caused ructions on here with your rampant need to justify sexually assaulting women and then blah blah blahs himself as a top level mod, YOU ARE A CUNT now fuck off trolling and taking this fine thread off topic, you creepy prick.