Women of Wrestling Discussion Thread

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
So since you've heard of it does that mean you're a virgin? Also as a staff member shouldn't you be literate enough to read what I said? I literally explained how with the situation in question, it would not hold a charge in a court of law.
As a staff member I can ban you for being a dick, no matter how much you contribute, you clearly don’t want to be here and are determined to act the asshole , wonder how much longer this will go on for , and I’m a Virgin every fucking time I hit the clubs, wouldn’t believe how many women wanna be your first, suck it up dipshit and stop trolling it’s boring!

rallardnyc

As a staff member I can ban you for being a dick, no matter how much you contribute, you clearly don’t want to be here and are determined to act the asshole , wonder how much longer this will go on for , and I’m a Virgin every fucking time I hit the clubs, wouldn’t believe how many women wanna be your first, suck it up dipshit and stop trolling it’s boring!
You're an admin over a forum that gets the leaks last, but go off feeling like a Captain. Also I was told Id go to jail for actions described in a comment I made toward a question. Yet I'm the troll. Let me educate you on what WE admins are doing on the top tier forums. If comments cause sensitivity and trigger people to gang up on one or more persons due to their views, we end comments. It's already been done on 1 forum, reactions only on the post thread and if you have words take it to the discussion thread. Also the other site is slowly becoming like that as well. So if you want your forum to keep up, you can always take it in that direction.

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
You're an admin over a forum that gets the leaks last, but go off feeling like a Captain. Also I was told Id go to jail for actions described in a comment I made toward a question. Yet I'm the troll. Let me educate you on what WE admins are doing on the top tier forums. If comments cause sensitivity and trigger people to gang up on one or more persons due to their views, we end comments. It's already been done on 1 forum, reactions only on the post thread and if you have words take it to the discussion thread. Also the other site is slowly becoming like that as well. So if you want your forum to keep up, you can always take it in that direction.
You’re an admin on a TOP TIER platform but here you are on the forum that gets the leaks LAST, We admins who are slumming it with us, why would you want to get your manicured nails chipped typing to us mongrels down here and why would you want to see content that you get way before us minions in your top tier forum, I’ve never seen something make less sense than someone looking so down their noses at something yet actively joining it. Strange but hey you do you champ.

lurkmaster4000

Oh this is gonna end well