Women of Wrestling Discussion Thread

cd79

Was this shit literally made you guys could cry to each other? Is there no messaging or dms on this site? Im just happy its not on the main thread anymore, but with that said ive seen people get banned for waaaaaay less
Says the person crying about people "crying"... It's mostly because of whine-arses like you, that this additional - and tbh, needless, extra discussion thread, had to be created to start with.

On another note... PVZ's tits were fine after the first boob job - they're misshapen and lopsided now, after that unnecessary, second one.

Last edited:
It just finished. She did about half an hour and earned over $500 in tips. There was an awful lag between video and audio which was weird. She wore a pyjama set that kept her covered, it looked like she might have had nipple tape on as well although she showed so little it was hard to be sure. No flashes of boobs or bum. She talked about collabs with other recently released WWE performers and also that she will be selling outfits and underwear, but it definitely sounds like there will be no decent content.

Interesting info about J3$$1 D@v1n going around.
She recently moved into a 1.4 million dollar house & still cries poverty.
Her health sitch is legit, but she has a few wrestlers from when she was healthy that don't want their wives to know anything about her, so she has a few big donors.
She filed to get her address & info off the net. She said trolls & stalkers, but I heard its also so nobody can see how she lives and the cars, property, house & money she has.
also some wrestling media have been known to be close to her.
some said this blind might be about her as wll,
I remember when she was going to AEW shows during early covid days when general public couldn’t go

Amateurbabes

Her health sitch is legit, but she has a few wrestlers from when she was healthy that don't want their wives to know anything about her, so she has a few big donors.
She filed to get her address & info off the net. She said trolls & stalkers, but I heard its also so nobody can see how she lives and the cars, property, house & money she has.
I don't know where you're hearing this, but it's wild if true. I also take that site with a grain of salt for like, 99.9% of the info posted there.

cd79

So this woman is basically a ring- rat - not a wrestler, or anything to do with wrestling... Why the fuck is she anywhere near a "wonen of wrestling" thread?

Last edited:

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
So this woman is basically a ring- rat - not a wrestler, or anything to do with wrestling... Why the fuck is she anywhere near a "wonen of wrestling" thread?
Well that’s just outrageous, you mean not only is she in the “Women of wrestling” thread but she’s actually managed to worm her way into the illustrious “Wonen of wrestling” thread, I would report this immediately as it’s just not on:oops:o_O:rolleyes:

Hellio

I just had to get this out. Cora went from the next AJ Lee to the current Saraya, in a year's time. She lost what made he look unique. IMHO.

I just had to get this out. Cora went from the next AJ Lee to the current Saraya, in a year's time. She lost what made he look unique. IMHO.
Though I don't keep up to date with WWE/NXT all that much now, I did happen to catch a video of her lately and thought "Well she looks like every other generic female wrestler now".