Women of Wrestling Discussion Thread

Footlover81

One of my favourite things about the picture thread is seeing what weirdos angry/laugh/sad react.

Obviously my favourite thing is seeing attractive women with a minimal wardrobe, but after that.

Me too but I do use a laugh emoji for one particular woman who I just do get the appeal of. But if it's a favourite of mine you get the love.

Iliketurkles

I can’t work out J0rdyn Gr4ce or D40nna Pur0zz4. JG is really muscley with a man’s voice and strange feet but still has sex appeal, whereas DP has a really weird voice, her body is like an upside down pear and has really weird feet, but she also has sex appeal.

Attachments

• IMG_2316.png
    IMG_2316.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2317.png
    IMG_2317.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2319.png
    IMG_2319.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2320.jpeg
    IMG_2320.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 72

Toiletbrush

It’s videos like this that stop me from subscribing to their pages. I subscribed to an unnamed person’s onlyfans account and ended up paying 200 dollars for a video that ended up being 8 seconds long and had such bad lighting you couldn’t see anything. The posts on here of one half of the beautiful people are worth the price and why I subscribe.

Footlover81

I can’t work out J0rdyn Gr4ce or D40nna Pur0zz4. JG is really muscley with a man’s voice and strange feet but still has sex appeal, whereas DP has a really weird voice, her body is like an upside down pear and has really weird feet, but she also has sex appeal.
Personally I think they both have nice feet but there you go :)