UFC/MMA/ANY FORM OF FIGHTING,NO WWE,NO INSTAGRAM/FACEBOOK CONTENT NO REAL NAMES TO BE USED

Spider pig

I clean shit
Staff member
racism is pointing out how people from a specific location behave on the innernet. lol ok.
A, he never accused you of being racist, guilty conscience? And B, and this one is a big one pointing out how people from a specific location behave on the internet while quoting a post from a guy WHOS NOT FROM FUCKING INDIA OR ANYWHERE CLOSE. maybe you should stay on your innernet while the rest of us get on with using the internet!
Heres a reminder of his comment which you quoted before asking your question

rehioplimuk

Member​

Bro, the person I replied to said he couldn't open the file. So I copied it from somewhere else. You shouldn't be such a fucking douchebag dickhead!!! Your fucking mother is retarded cocksucker!!! Fuck you!
can the staff ban ip's from india?

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
lol @ you people on the staff thinking this site is the be all and end all. look at you cry because i pointed out the person using the literal cliche paki/india way of rage insulting. lol @ your life. now ban me, ill reset my router and make a new account bozo.
Good luck with that ya racist gimp fucker, you give Canadians a bad name, I can say that because unlike you I can actually see where you’re from and not just presume because I’m a dickless racist!