UFC/MMA/ANY FORM OF FIGHTING,NO WWE EVER,NO INSTAGRAM/FACEBOOK CONTENT UNLESS ITS SEXY NO REAL NAMES TO BE USED

Tallboy21

Guess this was an older video? She was one of my favorite models. Would give anything to see fully nudes of her. Big thank you for posting
I really APPRECIATE seeing posts of THANK YOU'S on this page instead of keyboard warrior negativity or crappy things being said back N forth. Thanks for being a cool person & being grateful! Thank you to @miesha69 for sharing!

Jeffswag123

I really APPRECIATE seeing posts of THANK YOU'S on this page instead of keyboard warrior negativity or crappy things being said back N forth. Thanks for being a cool person & being grateful! Thank you to @miesha69 for sharing!
I think, and this is just my opinion. But if you think back.. last year or a couple years ago. People would have given ANYTHING to see a models ass or tits.. and now they are offended and mad cause the show tits and ass.. we are very lucky people post and share very lucky

Pogo.113

I think, and this is just my opinion. But if you think back.. last year or a couple years ago. People would have given ANYTHING to see a models ass or tits.. and now they are offended and mad cause the show tits and ass.. we are very lucky people post and share very lucky
I'm sorry, I just wanted to be a smartass before someone bitched or complained.

But you're right, it's funny how we see something so much now, that it's complained about. I try to add cool shit when I can, and I appreciate whoever does.

Attachments

• 48vc9y.png
    48vc9y.png
    385.4 KB · Views: 266