UFC/MMA/ANY FORM OF FIGHTING,NO WWE EVER,NO INSTAGRAM/FACEBOOK CONTENT UNLESS ITS SEXY NO REAL NAMES TO BE USED

BigJohn3

can the staff ban ip's from india?
Is nobody going to ask why? Are you asking for a blanket ban on every IP across all of India? That's quite the task to set the admin on seemingly little evidence that it's needed.

Also, can't they just use a VPN and appear to be from anywhere in the world? Just seemed a random, odd request.

BigBirdoodle

Yes we can, we can ban ip addresses from anywhere, we can also ban members for casual racism, we can ban for the hell of it (but that’s an abuse of the enormous power we wield over strangers on the internet:rolleyes:) what can I say it’s a brand new world:oops:
Kinda offtopic, but could you please have a look at the P@1ge von Z@nt-Thread? It got nuked. Again. Because someone didn't obfuscate names. Again.
Thank you.

Spider pig

I clean shit
Staff member
racism is pointing out how people from a specific location behave on the innernet. lol ok.
A, he never accused you of being racist, guilty conscience? And B, and this one is a big one pointing out how people from a specific location behave on the internet while quoting a post from a guy WHOS NOT FROM FUCKING INDIA OR ANYWHERE CLOSE. maybe you should stay on your innernet while the rest of us get on with using the internet!
Heres a reminder of his comment which you quoted before asking your question

rehioplimuk

Member​

Bro, the person I replied to said he couldn't open the file. So I copied it from somewhere else. You shouldn't be such a fucking douchebag dickhead!!! Your fucking mother is retarded cocksucker!!! Fuck you!
can the staff ban ip's from india?

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
lol @ you people on the staff thinking this site is the be all and end all. look at you cry because i pointed out the person using the literal cliche paki/india way of rage insulting. lol @ your life. now ban me, ill reset my router and make a new account bozo.
Good luck with that ya racist gimp fucker, you give Canadians a bad name, I can say that because unlike you I can actually see where you’re from and not just presume because I’m a dickless racist!