Ariel Winter

L

lutherkent

Don't believe it's her ,how could someone obtain those videos and pics ?
The same way that people have gotten into other peoples private photos, online banking, government documents etc...

J

Jay~D

Wasn't teasing. Just posted what I found.
The post is a tease because it shows nothing unless you have a microscope and a good imaging software. So until have the picture large size they mean nothing to anyone.

Ice Pop

The one with the gif of some kid pulling her top down was taken when she was underage. I think she got the boob reduction before she was 18.

Just out of curiosity why has the bottom of her nipple been circled? It's not as if there are any close up pics of her bare tits out there to compare. That pic was proven to be photoshopped.

T

thomas_lad

Just out of curiosity why has the bottom of her nipple been circled? It's not as if there are any close up pics of her bare tits out there to compare. That pic was proven to be photoshopped.

I think it is circling what is meant to maybe be a scar which she would have got during her reduction surgery

T

thomas_lad

If she still has such big breasts after reduction, I don’t understand the point of doing it

If it’s her, the photo is before her reduction I think
I agree but it's the only reason I can think to circle that bit of the boob the context