OnlyFans $@4@h J@yn£

ShimmyShimmy

From 2022 as I've just screen recorded them tonight.

I only paid for " near the mark' ppv's
Still good though i know there's a lot of moaning on here about her content but as someone has said before temper expectations it ain't gonna be fully exposed opened leg. We get regular tit shows from a quite well known former soap actress who seems to enjoy doing it is rather have tits and near the mark than just non stop tame and she isnt tame.

Andyp774

Simple

Set up a group in Whatsapp or Discord

Have a main admin

Can only get in if you show Photo ID with full name on display plus picture

One person collects funds

Buys content

Shares it in the group

If said person runs of with money you have their ID and full name to make them famous with

Trusting strangers is hard, I’ve been bitten recently myself but if done right then if someone wants to abuse getting the content by leaking it or takes your money then payback can be a real bitch
Anyone fancy setting a funding page or we saying it won’t be worth it

Karofin

Anyone fancy setting a funding page or we saying it won’t be worth it

I've subbed to her a few times and I say worth it if you approach it right. She is not a nude model. She is not going to chat to yuo about how good she would suck the cum out of you... but...

She is a (former) TV star and legitimate Milf. She does respond to polite messages so you can chat to her. She does post her tits occasionally.

How many other TV stars can you fap to who look this good and are accessible - thats what she brings to the table.

fresh

I've subbed to her a few times and I say worth it if you approach it right. She is not a nude model. She is not going to chat to yuo about how good she would suck the cum out of you... but...

She is a (former) TV star and legitimate Milf. She does respond to polite messages so you can chat to her. She does post her tits occasionally.

How many other TV stars can you fap to who look this good and are accessible - thats what she brings to the table.
Exactly what I've said many a time. People temper expectations. What you expect: topless,covering,lingerie sexy milf On occasion/infrequent: tit/tits/bare arse on full view. Wishlist/slim chance: Completely or near naked. She's an actress with a profile so no one should expect full filth, what we are getting alone from her should satisfy.