OnlyFans $@4@h J@yn£

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
View attachment 2552594

1 min for 169 dollars and i bet it shows nothing
What did they use to take the picture a fucking kaleidoscope? No wonder she wasn’t sure to post it bet the whole thing is shot through one and that is the actual quality, the pic above a little where she’s flossing her ass with her knickers is better and it’s here for free.

Drawers

whats crazy is if she priced it reasonably eg 10-15 she'd sell loads of vids but instead she will sell only a very few - these girls really dont understand basic psychology, particularly equating 1 mins viewing to 160+ vat
I think the same but if you say she makes 10grand from it she only needs 60 people to buy it out of her big following where as she’d need over 600 if she sold it at $15 and more chance of it being leaked.

Wolfsbain

Troll removal expert
Staff member
Ok so by my understanding and forgive me if I’m wrong (but I’m not) fellas would be willing to say pit their hands in pockets open wallets etc if it was priced at £10-15 tops yeah?
Why don’t you create a group bit like the Marnie Simpson thread everybody throws in and you get the content but at a price you’re willing to pay not one she’s charging per person? There’s more than enough of you in here that are interested in her content and you would get all the exclusive stuff and expensive content for a fraction of the price it’s a win win surely.

Drawers

Ok so by my understanding and forgive me if I’m wrong (but I’m not) fellas would be willing to say pit their hands in pockets open wallets etc if it was priced at £10-15 tops yeah?
Why don’t you create a group bit like the Marnie Simpson thread everybody throws in and you get the content but at a price you’re willing to pay not one she’s charging per person? There’s more than enough of you in here that are interested in her content and you would get all the exclusive stuff and expensive content for a fraction of the price it’s a win win surely.
There’s a few I’d be interested in doing that for. But as we are all Anonymous wankers how do you set that up that one person isn’t going to run off with the money and titty pics more importantly

Wolfsbain

Troll removal expert
Staff member
There’s a few I’d be interested in doing that for. But as we are all Anonymous wankers how do you set that up that one person isn’t going to run off with the money and titty pics more importantly
We usually verify the member that holds the money, quite a few trusted members and everyone is here for the same thing at the end of the day so it makes sense to run it properly as the content is then always accessible rather than everybody pointing out the absurd prices, that way less posts about costs and more posts of “ thank fuck we clubbed together lads could you imagine if we had each paid full price for this crap”;)

MrMisters

Simple

Set up a group in Whatsapp or Discord

Have a main admin

Can only get in if you show Photo ID with full name on display plus picture

One person collects funds

Buys content

Shares it in the group

If said person runs of with money you have their ID and full name to make them famous with

Trusting strangers is hard, I’ve been bitten recently myself but if done right then if someone wants to abuse getting the content by leaking it or takes your money then payback can be a real bitch