OnlyFans $@4@h J@yn£

fresh

View attachment 2552594

1 min for 169 dollars and i bet it shows nothing
The preview though blurry looks like both gonna tease by unhook bras and hump the bed. Bet they turn round then minute ends as they do. Bet the second one shows them both full tits out (for £169 surely?) pulling knickers down show arse then turn round as the vid ends - i've done a lot of imagining with these two haha. Also this says 2/2 I presume 1/2 was shit?

HoleyMan

I know there's such a thing as hype and SJD has done this before only to disappoint but get the feeling with this one could be good. If not it's bare faced criminality (excuse the pun) if there's no full tits and at least bare arse from both. SJD been doing this three years need a game changer. Who will be brave?

HoleyMan

It’ll be a topless vid, that’s it, no pussy on show, fair play to anyone that buys it, it’ll leak eventually

It’ll be a topless vid, that’s it, no pussy on show, fair play to anyone that buys it, it’ll leak eventually
Fully topless vid won't be bad but obviously for the price though you want something we've not seen before - I.e. SJD completely naked. Intriguing.

headgear

whats crazy is if she priced it reasonably eg 10-15 she'd sell loads of vids but instead she will sell only a very few - these girls really dont understand basic psychology, particularly equating 1 mins viewing to 160+ vat dollars