Your suggestions for the forum

C

Crazy808

Discord looks like it might brew into a major pain in the ass with users spamming looking for people to accept their invites. Any chance we could start a Discord thread, where we could post our invite links, and just ask people to be decent, and accept the invites

MrSword

Then it should be stated in the rules that spamming links etc for social or chatrooms is a banable offence i wouldnt mind i posted one friggin link which was my discord room what i created. Just peeved i got banned for a month for nothing really

Gaeleann

Just had a torrent of abuse from some random prick calling me a paedophile and he was reporting me to the police. Anyway of blocking these guys from ever accessing the site or am i asking for a dream world?

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
Should allow one thread ONE for traders Just now there is absolutely zero incentive to spend cash on content, rip it and post it when every thread is dead, only content iv seen in months is shit I ripped and shared months ago.... Putting time, effort and money into sharing and getting ABSOLUTELY NOTHING out it is just not worth it. Can't deny the mass drop in content since the rules got sooo strict.
last time we allowed trading, the content didnt really change on the site, members were complaining on every thread of seeing people talking about trading and then when people did trade people would fuck over each other and not send shit back and then they would start complaining that they got screwed over and want us to ban people when we are not in the transaction at all.

it just makes things more a pain in the ass. though people are gonna trade on here no matter what, we are not blind to that. all we ask is to not let it be known

P

PharoahEgypt

"nobody got time for trading!" to paraphrase a mad southern black lady.... lol

Theirongiant

I’d do that thing where a lot of other content sharing sites have that anti leeching where you have to have an X amount of posts, like 10 or something before you can see the link in the thread. It would definitely keep a lot of the spam accounts out and also increase the quality of the content being posted. You could also extend it further where you could only view more links if you have earned more points as such which can be earned by commenting or posting new threads.

Rambo

You not got night light on you're device dude?
1. I mostly use my computer
2. dark mode on my phone doesn't affect the website...
Night modes/Night light on phones or monitors etc tend to just filter out blue light and make everything look orange and crappy aswell. A black theme/dark mode like JohnnyDoe suggested would definitely be a good thing. I tend to use dark themes on everything on my pc and on my fone/ipad etc nowadays

MrBody

What about having a filter in each thread that allows you to filter on what type of post you want to see.

IE only showing pictures, comments, or external links

Ten_Most_Wanted

Is there a setting somewhere so that you don't automatically watch a thread that you've posted in? (And I see the irony - I'll have to watch this one in case I get a reply :D)

Steal107

I am just curious why the site went to large pics instead of the original thumbnails, it takes forever to load them, just love the site but why the change, sorry if this is reposted

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
I am just curious why the site went to large pics instead of the original thumbnails, it takes forever to load them, just love the site but why the change, sorry if this is reposted
a bunch of members complained to fapper that they couldnt see the photos on their phone when they were thumbnails so now crapper posts the fullsize pics

E

ElvinPelmer

Hey any admin or mods on some dude in help needed thread is practically threatening to rape or attack another guys sister wtf man:mad::confused: