Your suggestions for the forum

PharoahEgypt

Could I suggest that members here that only ever post "bump", often to long since posted to threads, get a warning; then perhaps bans of say one week, one month, then forever? There is little outside of the trolling that winds me up than to click on a highlighted thread, only to see "bump".

I know many of us want to bump their faces/noses.... But bans would suffice. o_O

J

JustAmazing82

I do agree, the bumping of posts is a little daft. If people are going to add to thread they’ll do it regardless of whether the thread is on top or bottom of a forum section.

B

BigBadHi5

I thought "bump" was for threads that can fall off and dissappear, like ib. But that doesn't happen here lol just search the content, what's there is whats there.

B

BigBadHi5

Can crapper just stop with the fully clothed non nude boring pictures I’m honestly sick of seeing the crap that is posted. That’s an honest suggestion.
Is annoying as fk hahaha loads new updates all the time and its loads of fully clothed shit llf. FAPPening bro FAPPening. Get them pics on every mainstream media site. #NoTitsNoPost should be RULE ONE!!!!!!!!!

B

BigBadHi5

Seriously though, with the name and content on this site you should get warning/ban for posting NON-NUDE

And I think EVERYONE would agree we are all here for 1 thing and 1 thing only NUDITY!

J

JustAmazing82

Seriously though, with the name and content on this site you should get warning/ban for posting NON-NUDE

And I think EVERYONE would agree we are all here for 1 thing and 1 thing only NUDITY!
Sorry but that’s absent minded rubbish from someone who seems to think that leaks magically appear from anywhere.
Nudes are great if you can get them, unfortunately they are very limited these days due to a whole host of reasons. And, if we took the “Sexy but Clothed” element out of this forum, this place would be dead. Or even more so than it is now.

Suggestion and Opinions, everyone’s entitled to but tbh I find it quite annoying when people complain about the content not being upto their personal standard when a lot of the people doing the complaining contribute nothing yet expect new nudes and leaks, like they are owed it.

J

JustAmazing82

It's called fappening not the daily fking record! Fanboy
Do you evening understand what you’re talking about? Fap is a slang word for masturbation. The Fappening is a play on words. It doesn’t mean “must have nudes and leaks of all women”.

Secondly, for someone with such a strong view, you clearly don’t know how to read rules nor adhere to them.

As for your comments on @crapper Its not clever to insult mods, especially them who take their time to actually post content whilst you sit cock in hand contributing absolutely nothing.

Permanent ban.

PharoahEgypt

TBH... I'm only here for the ice cream,,,,,, :oops:

(sorry, i lied about the ice cream.... i'm here for the nudes as much as everyone else)

MrSword

Could somebody please explain to me exactly what the hell is going on here this used to be a gold mine but someone seems to have fucked it up and why can't we post discord links anymore isn't that down to our own discretion what we post as long as it not against the forum rules. It says no where in them rules that I can't share a chat server link so why did I get banned for 30 days could somebody please enlighten me