Your suggestions for the forum

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
what happened on 7/29? All of the below posts were back-added (meaning they weren't present on 7/29 despite the 7/29 upload date on the posts. I know they weren't there until at least 8/1.

Just a glitch, nothing to be worrying about.

dirty_randy

seemed to happen again on 8/7

dirty_randy

happened again on 7/25

dirty_randy

my best guess with 0 insight into the script ya'll use, is that when crapper uses that script once a week to bulk upload into here and nudogram, that it's using an incorrect upload date, which is why these posts won't show up on the site until at least 3 days later.

dirty_randy

ok i've got it figured it out now. it happened again today. The below pages were added today but show up under Oct 6 instead of Nov 6. The script ya'll use is one month off for pages that are like '%nude & sexy collection%'

dirty_randy

happened again today. the below were back-added today 11/7 for 10/7

dirty_randy

happened again today (back-added to 10/9)

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
is there a thread to report bugs?
Nah and wouldn’t make any difference for the stuff you’re posting about, it’s on the main page not the forum so it’s kind of a once it’s posted it’s posted type scenario , the date being outta sync really isn’t that big a thing.

alan_alan

The option to search for posts by most "liked" reactions. That way you'd see if there was likely a really good post that you might otherwise have missed. Could have most liked within 24 hours, within the past week and all time.

PeterFromDP

something ive noticed from fapper's bot and others like it is it attaches someone's random onlyfans unrelated to the person in question. i think it'd be useful to verify somehow instead of having people without OFs in the wrong section.

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
something ive noticed from fapper's bot and others like it is it attaches someone's random onlyfans unrelated to the person in question. i think it'd be useful to verify somehow instead of having people without OFs in the wrong section.
The problem with the bot is it looks for the full name then posts sometimes the wrong section and then if it can’t find the full name it looks for partials hence why threads start getting filled with randoms who happen to have the same first or last name, the bot requires a sledgehammer to fine tune it, he’s working on it.

I wish this forum had a specific part for playboy pictures
There are so many playboy models every week that are filling up the nude non-leak section
I start to wonder what constitutes a celebrity. A beautiful woman being in Playboy shouldn't be as simple as that. We got specific parts for Instagram and OnlyFans, right? So we should have the same for Playboy IMHO

But I guess that's some moderation nobody wanna do because it would be a Sisyphean task

Beeblebrox

Can we just start doing what some other forums do and lock the leak threads that are more than a few weeks old? If new stuff comes out just get folks to post it in a new thread or send it to a mod directly and merge it in. It'd save some degree of angst when some muppet necrobumps a multi-year old thread to ask for a reup or blather random nonsense.

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Can we just start doing what some other forums do and lock the leak threads that are more than a few weeks old? If new stuff comes out just get folks to post it in a new thread or send it to a mod directly and merge it in. It'd save some degree of angst when some muppet necrobumps a multi-year old thread to ask for a reup or blather random nonsense.
We’ve tried locking threads but the problem is if new stuff comes out we then have 20 people creating the same thread or we have 50 impatient people just posting the new stuff in random threads, we could try the messaging a mod option but rather than sending them the content we could just reopen the threads for the content to be posted, we encourage a bit of chat in the threads as long as they’re active and it’s sort of content related or informative, we can always come along and clear it up after and a bit of banter isn’t a problem as again it can be cleared up.