We are back!

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
just putting this out there since i keep getting DMs and reports and posts in here.... if we get our onlyfans models section back, all the people that say they want their accounts deleted will stay deleted, making new one will not help you back

BenTen887

Most of these girls google their names, make it private, hidden or even a small fee to see it. Just bring the thing back!

DimLight

Here is the link to the thread, use the search bar at the top of the forum to find threads, we are working on getting the models part of the forum back here so just give us some time

Need help. My account on the new board was just banned for spam. I have been going through and re-uploading all my working links.

Gibbygobhead

I’d be up for paying to access, would keep the quality high and the shitters out.

Problem is as I've said before, suddenly you've forgotten these girls make 10x the money we do, its just as easy for them to still pay to be a member here and do the same shit. Once they have an account the mods have already said they won't just ban them purely for being here, they have to break rules like everyone else, which they don't. They just watch and then send the DMCA complaint. So that's the main problem I think...
So all you'd be doing is making yourself lose even more money for nothing to change.

I

I like vagene21

Problem is as I've said before, suddenly you've forgotten these girls make 10x the money we do, its just as easy for them to still pay to be a member here and do the same shit. Once they have an account the mods have already said they won't just ban them purely for being here, they have to break rules like everyone else, which they don't. They just watch and then send the DMCA complaint. So that's the main problem I think...
So all you'd be doing is making yourself lose even more money for nothing to change.
If you were to pay to get on here, you may as well just pay for the girls OF etc

Gibbygobhead

If you were to pay to get on here, you may as well just pay for the girls OF etc
Yeah exactly. Also in some ways wouldn't it make this site way worse? People already leech the fuck out of this and won't ever pay for a girls OF always hoping someone else will do it, so imagine how much nastier they'd be if they had to pay to be here....

"Anyone got this girl? I already paid $10 to be part of this site so can't afford her $3 sub"
"bump"
"surely someone has something?"
"I just subbed but don't really wanna share cos I already paid to be on this site. Willing to trade"

Captain Apollo

just putting this out there since i keep getting DMs and reports and posts in here.... if we get our of models section back, all the people that say they want their accounts deleted will stay deleted, making new one will not help you back

If the piratebay keeps going strong when movie studios etc want them shut down, how on earth can't this place just move it's hosting somewhere less likely to be shut down too?