We are back!

Gibbygobhead

What happened to the Belle Delphine thread before the whole forum was closed?

Probably never find out pal. Seems this entire community is about to bail too, everything's gone. As stated before, only thing you can do is create an account at leakedmodels and start again form scratch over there, but it seems pretty empty on that board and who knows how long that'll last?

Sorry guys
Section of Nude Models closed because we receive a lot of DMCA abuses from girls. New special place for this content is
Is there any way that you could open it and block new replies so then we can move content over? The linked forum is a bit poop at the minute as it's empty and by opening up this section of the forum, it would give people time to move stuff over.
Simply removing the section randomly isn't very helpful to many people who had links and stuff here. I know that I had followed and bookmarked threads which, if any notice was given, I would have got the names and links then moved over easier.

Cuggie

It's just one 'sub-forum' that's been removed isn't it? The Babestation / Only Fans / Camgirls thread - no big deal surely?!

sugardave74

Well it was fun while it lasted. Thanks to Rambo and all the legends who posted in the mega thread.

Can't help thinking this is counter-producive by the models. Did nobody learn from the Napster debacle that a download doesn't equate to a lost sale? Several girls who I would never have known about, and have since given income to, had it not been for the forum.