We are back!

Chickenbob123

If its possible the new site white background with black text looks much better i know its nit picking but I hate looking at white text on black background probably won't use the site if u can't change it

Gibbygobhead

....Can't help thinking this is counter-producive by the models. Did nobody learn from the Napster debacle that a download doesn't equate to a lost sale? Several girls who I would never have known about, and have since given income to, had it not been for the forum.

RT. I don't blame the mods for protecting their website from getting shut down completely. I think (ironically) some people are forgetting here that these OF girls make serious bank so it's not as if they can't afford a lawyer to have the website completely shut down. I know they probably wouldn't want the expense and hassle but it could happen.
But I agree, I never even paid for OF girls when I joined here, I was admittedly a bit of a leech always lurking to see who would leak the next girl for me to see for free. After a few months I got sick of being in the same league as the posters who bump threads with "anyone got this girl?" when her sub price is $5, I started buying subscriptions. Yes, my intention was to leak them but I also got to see all their shit, and they got my money. Which as you said, wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for this forum.

Again not blaming mods at all, but my two cents is that we know there is a whole bunch of OF models who have accounts on here. If we know who they are from when they cry in their threads, why can't the mods just delete that account?

Scud Lite

MULLER THE PATHETIC RACIST NONCE
Staff member
RT. I don't blame the mods for protecting their website from getting shut down completely. I think (ironically) some people are forgetting here that these OF girls make serious bank so it's not as if they can't afford a lawyer to have the website completely shut down. I know they probably wouldn't want the expense and hassle but it could happen.
But I agree, I never even paid for OF girls when I joined here, I was admittedly a bit of a leech always lurking to see who would leak the next girl for me to see for free. After a few months I got sick of being in the same league as the posters who bump threads with "anyone got this girl?" when her sub price is $5, I started buying subscriptions. Yes, my intention was to leak them but I also got to see all their shit, and they got my money. Which as you said, wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for this forum.

Again not blaming mods at all, but my two cents is that we know there is a whole bunch of OF models who have accounts on here. If we know who they are from when they cry in their threads, why can't the mods just delete that account?
Accounts are only deleted for violating terms, models are permitted as long as they follow the rules, a lot actually add their own content in the hope that will convince guys to subscribe.They are also banned if they report their own content being leaked but start commenting and viewing other threads, hypocrites are also not welcome:)