Probable List of New Fappening Leaks 2018

B

Butt nugget

Yeah, right! Apple are far too busy chasing the coin for the next overpriced iPhone to give a damn about the security on current models or their saintly 'cloud'. As corporations go, they are one of the world's worst in regard to giving a flying feck about their actual customers; unless they are stupid enough to be happy to fork out more money for upgrades, apps, and general anything they actually need to run their iPhone properly.... I'll remain loyal to my trusty never failing Samsung, thanks.

Bullshit. They’re still dealing with the legal repercussions from 2014. It was a huge deal and Apple addressed it. The lack of leaks since reinforces that pretty strongly.

You have an Apple bias, we get it.

lazerbrick

Bullshit. They’re still dealing with the legal repercussions from 2014. It was a huge deal and Apple addressed it. The lack of leaks since reinforces that pretty strongly.

You have an Apple bias, we get it.

Even if Apple didn't address the situation. Do you think people would still be saving their private photos on their icloud.

lazerbrick

Never underestimate the stupidity of people.
Apple also have more than their fair share of technology clueless people "Cos they just work"

I guess you're right about people's stupidity. Jojo Offerman's nude pics were taken in late 2016 early 2017 and we've known about icloud hacks since 2013.

P

PATR

Hyland and Rikki are the only decent ones on there, seems like only z listers are getting released now or people nobody knows about

Don't really care if they are Z-listors. As long as they are hot, that's all that matters. Demi Rose should be a good one. When will these pics get leaked?

T

terry mcg

I barely recognize anyone on this list and couldn't care less about the ones I do recognize...
yea, lets get some leaks of people that we know or have heard of. preferably not any type of models who (many can say) are nude most of the time anyways. lets get actresses, musicians or tv personalities.