Probable List of New Fappening Leaks 2018

Mimi1988

Hyland and Levy have already leaked and I think Riki is the only one on there I recognize and believe because she's had censoreds come through before.

Markyj

Hyland and Rikki are the only decent ones on there, seems like only z listers are getting released now or people nobody knows about

D

Deleted member 302183

Emma Hernan was released last summer too. Nothing to see here.

PharoahEgypt

The mere fact the guy wasn't able to even spell all their names correctly doesn't fill me with much expectation... Sorry.

PharoahEgypt

Apple beefed up their icloud security since the 2014 incident. Don't expect to get A list celebrities near the amount from the original fappening. Btw, most of theses newer leaks are just old sets and pics from 2014 that have never been released.

Yeah, right! Apple are far too busy chasing the coin for the next overpriced iPhone to give a damn about the security on current models or their saintly 'cloud'. As corporations go, they are one of the world's worst in regard to giving a flying feck about their actual customers; unless they are stupid enough to be happy to fork out more money for upgrades, apps, and general anything they actually need to run their iPhone properly.... I'll remain loyal to my trusty never failing Samsung, thanks.

Blurred12132

Yeah, right! Apple are far too busy chasing the coin for the next overpriced iPhone to give a damn about the security on current models or their saintly 'cloud'. As corporations go, they are one of the world's worst in regard to giving a flying feck about their actual customers; unless they are stupid enough to be happy to fork out more money for upgrades, apps, and general anything they actually need to run their iPhone properly.... I'll remain loyal to my trusty never failing Samsung, thanks.
That's good for us :D
Ergo why I don't use Iphone or the cloud!

B

Bibble

Damn I thought it was just me oO
Where's Emma Bunton, get her on the list!
And Kate Garraway and Susanne Reid come ooon.
I bet Garraway has some, her and her husband were having problems so she was sending him naughty pics, but Mel Sykes came out who is just as famous so I don't see it happening

Blurred12132

I bet Garraway has some, her and her husband were having problems so she was sending him naughty pics, but Mel Sykes came out who is just as famous so I don't see it happening
I could totally see Kate having some, she seems the sort, I mean look at Carol, all sweet and innocent and she's one of the dirtiest bitches in the BBC. Melanie Sykes I would breed and breed and breed. Her body turns me on to no end. She also has leaks as well. We're just missing the main pussies from ITV and BBC