Probable List of New Fappening Leaks 2018

Slinger28

See that answered my question, rather than insulting me, you answered with an intelligent answer. Talk to me like an adult and I shall respond to you in kind, I'm not like most on here, I have manners and manners my friend maketh the man.

-with Phun, I've not seen any new leaks in months :( Is it safe to create an account on there?
I think an account is just so you can post on the site, I have been going to phun for like 12 years now.

Blurred12132

My first reply explained exactly what Celeb Jihad is. Take a look at that place:

It's literally a place for racists to pretend to be Muslims because they think their being satirical.

And if you want to get pissed at my reply, how about your "meh" right after it? Doesn't sound like you're treating anyone like an adult - including yourself.

Phun gets hacked from time to time because it gets actual traffic - unlike here. Use a different password and a throwaway email.

With regards to my Meh comment, fair enough I take on board what you are saying. Unlike a lot of the other's here, I'm adult enough to admit when I'm wrong! Maybe Meh wasn't the most appropriate response but I felt at the time that my question wasn't being answered, it wasn't, like I said, I know what the site is lol, I just don't join in that stupid shit.

R

Randy mooney

There is nothing new . When it is new you will see it . Jihad is no good period .

virus115

I don't understand how anyone actually thought there would be any new leaks this year. The traders are making loads of money off these "leaks" so of course none of the good stuff will ever leak again.