LottieLion Discussion Thread

Manny2931

Is Camilla actually doing that still?
Yeah I had her on OF for a while and if you bought a few videos she would start sending more and the content did get naughtier the more you bought. However when she wanted to charge £170 for a naked video with the promise of even naughtier stuff if bought but I stopped as if rather not be broke over some lass off the apprentice

I’m in a telegram group which has her “select few” in there but they freak out about sharing stuff due to it being shared on here before lol

Mmae13

Yeah I had her on OF for a while and if you bought a few videos she would start sending more and the content did get naughtier the more you bought. However when she wanted to charge £170 for a naked video with the promise of even naughtier stuff if bought but I stopped as if rather not be broke over some lass off the apprentice

I’m in a telegram group which has her “select few” in there but they freak out about sharing stuff due to it being shared on here before lol
Whats the telegram bro

Jimsan

I’m in a telegram group which has her “select few” in there but they freak out about sharing stuff due to it being shared on here before l

id love this…