LottieLion Discussion Thread

5hak4y

Has she gone quiet again?
She always has been, posts a semi topless or a pokie and then disappears after requesting £500 for a nude post or £200 for topless. looks like she hasn't been online since oct 24. and she seems to be smitten with her fella so probably no hope now

RHood1985

She always has been, posts a semi topless or a pokie and then disappears after requesting £500 for a nude post or £200 for topless. looks like she hasn't been online since oct 24. and she seems to be smitten with her fella so probably no hope now
I dont know how she gets away with charging so much money for infrequent content. Just a scam

Marina1984

It’s not rocket science. She uses OF as a slush fund, she only comes on again when she’s low on funds. Sends a few posts, gets people to sign up again and buy expensive topless photos, then disappears off the grid again to spend it in Monaco or wherever.

I suspect she has enough guys paying a lot of money for private content in DM’s she doesn’t even post on the main feed anymore.

As she’s got a boyfriend now, she’ll only be active when he’s away.

This isn’t new behaviour, you either accept it or don’t bother. However, don’t expect regular/monthly content. She’s active for a few days then disappears for weeks….

Mrmanuk

It’s not rocket science. She uses OF as a slush fund, she only comes on again when she’s low on funds. Sends a few posts, gets people to sign up again and buy expensive topless photos, then disappears off the grid again to spend it in Monaco or wherever.

I suspect she has enough guys paying a lot of money for private content in DM’s she doesn’t even post on the main feed anymore.

As she’s got a boyfriend now, she’ll only be active when he’s away.

This isn’t new behaviour, you either accept it or don’t bother. However, don’t expect regular/monthly content. She’s active for a few days then disappears for weeks….
Nah i think you are wrong, shes got a BF now so that means within weeks she'll be posting facials and anal! ;):D:p

Rhodbull

She said that some tabloid was threatening to run a story on her. Not much details but sounded like she'd had enough and was on the ed
Run a story? She wishes! A relative nobody from a programme that lost any integrity it had years ago. The truth is she’d relish any sort of publicity because she’s an attention whore. Breakdown my arse, all just another rouse to fleece idiots out of their money.