LottieLion Discussion Thread

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
Apologies for the rant at the idiot but we have tried and tried to explain the situation, so for the last time and this is final, she has scammed people on here and has openly boasted of it, BUT she has also parted with content at members extreme expense and has taken measures to put them off/scare them into not sharing it if they had so wanted to, of course nothing can come of anybody posting content she sells if you’ve got a bit of savvy and are wanting to post it, nobody is “expected” to post her content it is a choice and nobody will force or abuse another member who doesn’t post what they have, that being said if you DO have her content but have no intention of posting please DO NOT come on here stating you have content, there is a video and pictures that exist of her fully topless at the least but they have not been posted for the above reasons, anymore ” oh she’s this/ she’s that”, angry rants etc will be muted, this message will stay for the time being so NOBODY has an excuse to disrupt the thread, no content or information nothing nice to say( we’ve already covered she can be a scammer/nasty piece of work) keep quiet enjoy the other threads on the forum, thanks very much

THREAD CLEANED

Update
@FuzzyDunlop82 taking a holiday for coming straight on and asking for a screenshot of the video
@Weegieguy1978 muted, you had 1 pointless comment removed don’t come back an hour later with another one.

BonScott

Is it so difficult for people to post content & not comment things like:

1. Calling out those that do contribute actual content & for whom without, we'd have nothing!
2. Their personal indecisions of whether or not to continue subscribing - This is surely your own choice & not up for discussion with strangers. . .
3. 'She hasn't posted anything for ages' Ironically coming from a user that's never posted content on the Forum - EVER!!!

Let's please follow @Captain Spunker lead from Feb 16th & keep this Thread strictly content pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease :confused:

fenners

Is it so difficult for people to post content & not comment things like:

1. Calling out those that do contribute actual content & for whom without, we'd have nothing!
2. Their personal indecisions of whether or not to continue subscribing - This is surely your own choice & not up for discussion with strangers. . .
3. 'She hasn't posted anything for ages' Ironically coming from a user that's never posted content on the Forum - EVER!!!

Let's please follow @Captain Spunker lead from Feb 16th & keep this Thread strictly content pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease :confused:
I have under a different name but still. Someone mentioned her price being cheaper and is it worth it and I said she hasn’t posted anything for ages, which is true, she hasn’t. So no it isn’t worth anyone subbing.
You say keep it content only but she needs to post content for it to be posted here

Fapmanscoop

Am i alone in not understanding a word of this or what it's referring to?!?!? :oops:
I think what he meant was.. I think we are about to see something good from her because her posts seem to be getting saucier. And what ever video he is referring to, one that he may think she’s going to make and then sell the same video to several different people.. him not being one of them.. (nor I tbf)