Bring on the Brits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJohn3

Thanks.

Request for Michelle Keegan also to whoever has them.
Yeah it is no one on this site. We aren't all sat on a pot of gold of celebrity leaks. The hackers have them and will release them as they see fit.

Take a kind word of advise and stop asking for names that aren't already listed on this forum. Or go to the request forum and knock yourself out asking for whoever you want but that is all it will be, asking. Or better still, go out onto the big wide web and find us all some good stuff yourself.

If you keep it up asking for random names here then others will tell you the same but in much more agricultural language!

J

Jkf

It was on the 2014 list but was never released. Thought I'd mention the name to spark some interest again.

PharoahEgypt

Two points I have to make.....
1. This is supposed to be a thread in regard to British celeb leaks; not Norwegians...!o_O
2. Michelle Keegan's name has never been on any leak list; EVER! :cool:

PharoahEgypt

But not on any of the lists given by those with the pix. Don't go by anything you read in redtops or their online sites. They are saying that half the pix we know are genuine are fakes. Including the very obviously real Alex Jones tit pix.

N

Nomad24

Think all the pointless threads being posted and those random health things being posted need to stop i aint here to get healthy lol im hear to see some real celeb leaks hopefully some more english will be leaked

mattiestar26

Think all the pointless threads being posted and those random health things being posted need to stop i aint here to get healthy lol im hear to see some real celeb leaks hopefully some more english will be leaked

There spam. The mods on here do try to delete them pretty quickly!!

PharoahEgypt

Does it matter?? I'm desperate for Kym Marsh leaks...she's on the list and I don't see them anywhere??

I wasn't shouting at you; Kym Marsh is on the list; but the four names the idiot in post above quoted never have been. You have a guilt complex for no reason; though YES, rules of the forum DO matter; when those rules keep telling people NOT to post requests for names not on the list.

Seraph-X

I wasn't shouting at you; Kym Marsh is on the list; but the four names the idiot in post above quoted never have been. You have a guilt complex for no reason; though YES, rules of the forum DO matter; when those rules keep telling people NOT to post requests for names not on the list.

But I wasn't putting a request in. I was just saying that that's the Brit celebs I'd like to see naked ideally, not requesting that people provide the pics. It's called taking part in a conversation. I'm well aware of the rules. If I'd put up a thread asking for pics where none exist and taking unnecessary space up for no reason instead of merely making a comment, that would be a request.

PS - I am not continually being told. You have me confused with someone else.

PharoahEgypt

But I wasn't putting a request in. I was just saying that that's the Brit celebs I'd like to see naked ideally, not requesting that people provide the pics. It's called taking part in a conversation. I'm well aware of the rules. If I'd put up a thread asking for pics where none exist and taking unnecessary space up for no reason instead of merely making a comment, that would be a request.

There is a SEPARATE THREAD for REQUESTS

BigJohn3

I agree with Pharoah. Just saying who you would like to see but aren't on the list is no more productive than requesting celebs that aren't on the list.

This thread was meant to be for pictures of Brits or news about British leaks. Saying I want to see Dame Vera Lynne's snaps just because she is British doesn't help anyone.

Seraph-X

Just out of curiosity, why the are so many brits in the current leaks compared to earlier ones?

such a shame Hayley Atwell or Naomi Scott wasn't one of them :(

I've been wondering that myself. Some of these people, however, were reported as being hacked a lot earlier, so obviously the hackers are organising the leaks this way on purpose instead of this being merely an incidence of increased naughtiness in UK celebs. I'm guessing the hackers knew the big US celebs would bring their lawyers in, and the UK ones would be less litigious, so they needed to put out a load of pics that stood less chance of being blocked or taken down.

Reactions: hr2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Requests 1
J Other Models 0