Bring on the Brits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PharoahEgypt

Fair point. AS we should've expected, the only reaction I've heard so far has been for the BBC; who employ both Alex & Carol; to deny that Alex's were genuine, & then say that the supposed Carol pix yet to emerge were also fake. Judging by only my own view on how those Alex shots are in fact genuine, then I'd hope that if Carol;s ever do get dropped, then they will also be. Along also with the Kym Marsh pix too; Corrie or her people not having said anything re those to my knowledge as yet.

Seraph-X

Oh, it would be very difficult to deny the validity of the Alex pics. It would have helped if the freckle positions never matched and if the lower half of her face wasn't visible. Same physique as well, and there's obviously been no retouching. For a while I thought the Kym stuff didn't exist and she only said that hackers had it as a publicity stunt. It's been so long without any leaks of it. I think now that whoever has it is just biding their time, and taking ages doing so.

BigJohn3

The kym marsh leaks will never happen think its all talk
I love a bold statement! What makes you so sure of your opinion there young man? Do yiu have an inside line to the hackers???

Please spill the besns on whst else we will and won't see to stop all the speculation on this board and the internet in general.

A

Alex sweeti

Not seen or heard anything lately. Has any one got any updates on the full zissman set / kym marsh / or Georgia may foote ? Any news would be appreciated

PharoahEgypt

Oh god yes Cher Lloyd woud be awesome!

Can you please explain to me how an ugly faced, flat chested, screamer like her is going to excite you? I really don't understand people who fancy her? And that's coming from someone who was born only a few miles from her home town.... She's from Malvern, I was born in Worcester.

AS for those still asking about Holly Willoughby; what there was has already been leaked. Comprised of four clothed shots, & four more very dubious ass/bra shots that have been clearly shown could be anybody... Think that boat has sadly sailed. Think it'll be the same for those waiting on GMF's equally dubious leaks; even a person claiming to have seen them saying they look like fakes; while these occasional leaks of Luisa Zissman will only ever be interesting if the purported x-rated pix n vids also appear....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Requests 1
J Other Models 0