Bring on the Brits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Harvorator

You talking that video above, or SB's girlfriend pix?
Honestly, the pictures (aside from the magically disappearing moles and tattoos) are not bad at all. That being said, I understand where you are coming from my friend. How can he be unhappy with the video right? The gentleman has undeniable musical talent and he can dance like a motherfucker.

Seraph-X

I must be excited by ugly faced, flat chested, screamers! ;) you'd love to see her cute pussy :rolleyes:
Honestly, the pictures (aside from the magically disappearing moles and tattoos) are not bad at all. That being said, I understand where you are coming from my friend. How can he be unhappy with the video right? The gentleman has undeniable musical talent and he can dance like a motherfucker.

The video is possibly more erotic than 2014's leaked Hope Solo pics.

robgward

Can you please explain to me how an ugly faced, flat chested, screamer like her is going to excite you? I really don't understand people who fancy her? And that's coming from someone who was born only a few miles from her home town.... She's from Malvern, I was born in Worcester.

AS for those still asking about Holly Willoughby; what there was has already been leaked. Comprised of four clothed shots, & four more very dubious ass/bra shots that have been clearly shown could be anybody... Think that boat has sadly sailed. Think it'll be the same for those waiting on GMF's equally dubious leaks; even a person claiming to have seen them saying they look like fakes; while these occasional leaks of Luisa Zissman will only ever be interesting if the purported x-rated pix n vids also appear....

PharoahEgypt

Who cares what you think of Cher Lloyd? Why are you braggging you live near her, as if that is important to anyone?

1. The idea of forums is to discuss things, including if you happen to not like certain people.
2. I didn't brag that I live near her; she lives in LA now as I understand; but I was born close enough to her to understand the mindset she has. Only cockneys know cockneys fully, only Geordies know other Geordies truly.... Get my drift?
3. Go feck off if you don't like my opinions!

limcol

1. The idea of forums is to discuss things, including if you happen to not like certain people.
2. I didn't brag that I live near her; she lives in LA now as I understand; but I was born close enough to her to understand the mindset she has. Only cockneys know cockneys fully, only Geordies know other Geordies truly.... Get my drift?

I love No. 3 :)

But Gentlemen, this is a place of love and lust; just think of her sweet little pussy and the world will seem a better place! :)

In any case, with Cher Lloyd I doubt she has even been photographed anywhere near being nude, or bikini clad with a hint of camel toe even so i will just have to stick to whats in my warped mind unless shown different!

Anyway enough of Cher Lloyd, how about Nikki Grahame! - what do we have of her lurking in the shadows, anything nice, she was a model before big brother so there must be some saucy shots out there somewhere!

Seraph-X

I like Cher Lloyd's cute girly facial expressions. She has a nice face. Normally, though, I'd find her a bit too skinny. Nikki Grahame I'm sort of on the fence about.

Last edited:

om2kool

I know this is a brit thread. But I am gonna go down under and say I want Tully Smyth - my favorite BBAU contestant

BigJohn3

plenty of nikki grahame. pre & post tit job. but not sure this is the thread to post them in?

as nikki herself would perhaps say.... "Cher Lloyd? Who is she, I mean... who..is..she??" lol
Despite her face and voice I've always liked her so would like to see them, here or wherever

robgward

robgward

If you dont like her , again who cares you dont need to slag her off you moron. If you want me to feck off, post your address and we can discuss further?

plenty of nikki grahame. pre & post tit job. but not sure this is the thread to post them in?

as nikki herself would perhaps say.... "Cher Lloyd? Who is she, I mean... who..is..she??" lol

Are these the glamor shots from a few years ago? New content from her would be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Requests 1
J Other Models 0