Your suggestions for the forum

Lazyyboy

I don't understand why ScudNutz has locked the Lauren Cohan topic. You just had to block spam and leave my last message, it took me 3 hours to retrace the story and find the messages of 2018 on reddit that cannot be found with the scroll... And to write in English by this it's not my mother tongue.
But too bad, I have a touch with someone who has the complete leaks / outtakes, I will keep for me or I will share on another forum. (yes I'm resentful but that's what I don't understand )
(yes I think it's on the level of a leak to find hundreds of outtakes images of a photoshoot with near-nudes and more especially with her, it will break the internet if it appears publicly I think lolz)
Do not accept my message, I just wanted a member of staff to read since we have no way of contacting you. ( love )

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
I don't understand why ScudNutz has locked the Lauren Cohan topic. You just had to block spam and leave my last message, it took me 3 hours to retrace the story and find the messages of 2018 on reddit that cannot be found with the scroll... And to write in English by this it's not my mother tongue.
But too bad, I have a touch with someone who has the complete leaks / outtakes, I will keep for me or I will share on another forum. (yes I'm resentful but that's what I don't understand )
(yes I think it's on the level of a leak to find hundreds of outtakes images of a photoshoot with near-nudes and more especially with her, it will break the internet if it appears publicly I think lolz)
Do not accept my message, I just wanted a member of staff to read since we have no way of contacting you. ( love )
I locked it because people like yourself where writing novels and not posting content. You were trying to make people run around the internet to see the pics that are already posted in the Leaks and her nude thread.

Does not matter if you think you have contact with someone who has her "leaks", you would never post them and I dont give a shit if you jerk off alone to them. Break the internet, go outside sometime. Shes a B level actress that has a hot body, there are better women on OF than her.

Te23

The ‘watch’ feature still doesn’t work properly, literally every thread i watch, i get the notifications for just a few days then nothing ever again. Then you have to ‘unwatch’, then select ‘watch’ again for it to only work again for a few more days-repeat. Is this a known issue ? If its any help i always select the option for no email communication

exp123

The ‘watch’ feature still doesn’t work properly, literally every thread i watch, i get the notifications for just a few days then nothing ever again. Then you have to ‘unwatch’, then select ‘watch’ again for it to only work again for a few more days-repeat. Is this a known issue ? If its any help i always select the option for no email communication
It's never worked for me, but someone suggested this to me and seems to be a work around
still add threads to 'Watch' but if you actually click the "Watched" option below Whats New, this will bring up
everything you are watching, those that have new updates will be bold, not ideal but works, so I head straight there when I log in
Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 22.25.09.jpg

Baywatcher

Any chance you could put out yet another reminder especially to new posters to use the search before requesting vids/pics especially for the old usual suspects (twins,who the f***,beef and she who can't be named) sick of alerts coming up to find that's all it is. Latest rant over Merry Christmas.

Preacher

You’re not wrong
Staff member
How about me not having to wait for moderator approval when posting to the MMA women thread because I leak things elsewhere and then post it here, and by the time it's approved, someone already posts the same thing I already posted AFTER me
No exceptions, on checking you will have unapproved posting permission soon enough :)

DJBadboy101

Is there ways to search within a thread? I am trying to find certain people in some of the big threads such as Big Brother Girls or Cam Girls, but when there is 70 pages and people use initials it's impossible to find what you are looking for

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
Is there ways to search within a thread? I am trying to find certain people in some of the big threads such as Big Brother Girls or Cam Girls, but when there is 70 pages and people use initials it's impossible to find what you are looking for
not really, the search function works to find what people write in the thread but like you said people are changing the names and adding characters. The only thing i can say really is to follow the people that post so you can check what they have posted. maybe click on certain peoples names to see what they have posted.

dirty_randy

forgive me if this is not the best place to ask, but is there an indicator letting users know which threads are media only? For example, someone posts a great leak, and I want to reply thanking them, etc. I know a lot of users get a 1-ban for that because it's bumping.
Happy Sunday!

ScudNutz

Administrator
Staff member
forgive me if this is not the best place to ask, but is there an indicator letting users know which threads are media only? For example, someone posts a great leak, and I want to reply thanking them, etc. I know a lot of users get a 1-ban for that because it's bumping.
Happy Sunday!
Basically the break down is the Leaks section: if someone posts leaks there is a grace period for chat, that ends after a couples days of silence then you can only post if you find more stuff, add content (gofile, megas) or some news. once its done you can not add chat because all you are doing is getting people hopes up. usually its a wow, awesome, great content comment or some one answering a post years old.

Cam Girls section: no one word bumps or asking is anything new or begging other members. post content unless its in the request section or some news about that model in the content threads (OF, AM, Other ect.)

The word Bump is a warning, 2nd time is a 30 day ban, next time is a life time ban

If you like something in the leaked thread just like the post or hold down the like button for other options, no need to resurrect a dead thread for a like

dirty_randy

Basically the break down is the Leaks section: if someone posts leaks there is a grace period for chat, that ends after a couples days of silence then you can only post if you find more stuff, add content (gofile, megas) or some news. once its done you can not add chat because all you are doing is getting people hopes up. usually its a wow, awesome, great content comment or some one answering a post years old.

Cam Girls section: no one word bumps or asking is anything new or begging other members. post content unless its in the request section or some news about that model in the content threads (OF, AM, Other ect.)

The word Bump is a warning, 2nd time is a 30 day ban, next time is a life time ban

If you like something in the leaked thread just like the post or hold down the like button for other options, no need to resurrect a dead thread for a like
gracias buddy

timelinefucker

Can't search Lana Del Rey via forum.
"The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: Del, Rey"
finded Lana's thread via google

Attachments

• 2023-02-14_193909.jpg
    2023-02-14_193909.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 12

ScudNutz lovechild

Patrolling the murky waters of the forum
Staff member
Can't search Lana Del Rey via forum.
"The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: Del, Rey"
finded Lana's thread via google
A lot of 3 letter words are removed as they come under the “to common” criteria, if you get stuck use the method you found, type whoever you’re looking into Google or whichever search engine you’re using plus the forum name and you will find them