Chloe Grace Moretz

Let's Go Nascar

Yes it is her. Look at that mole on her hip in that swimsuit photo. Same one is there in that leak. Her teeth are the same too ‍♂️

J

john_bob

Sure, because a mole, especially one that isn't close or in focus in the image, can't possibly be photoshopped. Also she does have pierced nipples, which are not being sported in that picture. Besides that one has been around for quite a while and isn't any more true now than it was when it emerged the first time.

Geardagas

Another excellent point. Any nude pic of Chloe without pierced nipples is...well, you know. She got them on her 18th birthday and she is American.

Not sure what the age of consent in England is (last I heard it was 6) but over here it's 18.

Edit: 16 lol

J

Jobe1

Another excellent point. Any nude pic of Chloe without pierced nipples is...well, you know. She got them on her 18th birthday and she is American.

Not sure what the age of consent in England is (last I heard it was 6) but over here it's 18.

Edit: 16 lol
Haha no it's definitely not 6

T

tom harrington

Also you can remove nipple piercings, they're not glued in.

J

john_bob

Have you ever seen a nipple that's pierced without anything in it? It's obvious that it's pierced whether there's a ring or a stud in it or not. The nipples in that picture are not and have never been pierced. That's like arguing that it would be impossible to tell if someone has pierced ears just because they don't have earrings at the time.

Geardagas

Why would she leave nipple piercings on under her shirt all the time, then take them off for a nude pic of herself?

"these piercings are just for me. Noone else can see them because they're private. Here's my tits though."

Chopzxxx

I personally believe that she doesn't have the nipple piercing anymore and the only reason she had it was when she was with her last boyfriend

T

tom harrington

Have you ever seen a nipple that's pierced without anything in it? It's obvious that it's pierced whether there's a ring or a stud in it or not. The nipples in that picture are not and have never been pierced. That's like arguing that it would be impossible to tell if someone has pierced ears just because they don't have earrings at the time.
Low res image, holes from nipple piercing are small enough to not show up on a photo of this resolution.

fooster

well, nice to see that got reheated again. fake, not her. move on.

as a general pointer: using the search function could have spared us this thread.

Last edited: