Chloe Grace Moretz

Geardagas

It takes two mouse clicks to do an image search. Two.

They actually tried to pass this random internet pic off as Taylor Swift almost two years ago. Then it magically became Chloe Moretz. The lips don't match either of them, but people were desperate enough to believe both blatantly obvious fake attempts anyway.

Jobe1

It takes two mouse clicks to do an image search. Two.

They actually tried to pass this random internet pic off as Taylor Swift almost two years ago. Then it magically became Chloe Moretz. The lips don't match either of them, but people were desperate enough to believe both blatantly obvious fake attempts anyway.
Calm down mate A. I searched her name in the forums and didn't find anything and B. I clearly said I don't really know her so I was just going off what was said and the fact that to me the lips look the same

john_bob

Calm down mate A. I searched her name in the forums and didn't find anything and B. I clearly said I don't really know her so I was just going off what was said and the fact that to me the lips look the same
While many people here don't mind checking for authenticity of leaks, "lol I dunno maybe" is not a good excuse to post a picture with a claim because some guy said so somewhere with no supporting evidence. Not busting your balls over it, but stuff like this just adds more clutter to the forums and it's pretty annoying to sift through dozens of different posts to find a single legitimate leak.

Geardagas

I believe its her. Look at the two freckles on the left of her chin.
Besides the fact that it looks absolutely nothing like her, it's already been pointed out several times by several people (including myself) that a simple Google image search proved that it's fake.

There is so much bullshit posted in this forum. We dont need any more of it. This pic was proven fake two years ago when they said it was Taylor swift.

K

kalled petre

chloe-grace-moretz-initials-thigh-tattoo-500x500.jpg
just found this and you can see the mole and tattoo matches, however can easily be ps?