Chloe Grace Moretz

SuperPaul1287

thats a different women then in the pic that was post on here and the boobs are bigger in the link then the pic that weas post so nice try but not same person at all

Yeah, but you thought the first one was real, too. You claim every "leak" is real until pretty much the supreme court weighs in on it, even when faced with empirical evidence that they are fake, and pretty much the only reason I can come up for it is you want to bug the shit out of everyone else here.

Mission accomplished, champ.

PeterW

thats a different women then in the pic that was post on here and the boobs are bigger in the link then the pic that weas post so nice try but not same person at all
They photoshopped the Tumblr girl photo to try and make it look like Moretz you dumbass. They are the same person, it is not a Chloe leak.

T

Teigrcymru

I was browsing through some old leaked pics and came across 1 that looked familiar, Does anyone else think this could be real because im not sure. I know it's not the best quality picture, perhaps there is a better one out there.

Attachments

• imagesZO6EGOWF (2).jpg
    imagesZO6EGOWF (2).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 7,761

Wolfsbain

Troll removal expert
Staff member
I owe nobody answers. At least a few people here should be able to confirm these.
That response tells me everything I need to know. I asked a perfectly reasonable question, perfectly politely. And instead of you giving any answer, you snap back with “I owe nobody answers”. Like Virus115 said, Dreamland.
As this thread contains very little to fap to, the last thing it needs is endless pages of back and forth and I know something but I’m not saying anything, it creates such needless notifications, please stay on topic ie. post pictures videos, the conversation feel free to take it to off topic as the title suggests its suitable for this or dm, many thanks:)