WWE Bayley

TheRussians

If this ends up being a fake, it’s a quality attempt because it has her face & shows some bare hips. Bravo.

As with anything, approach with extreme caution.

J

Justin Ray

Shes clearly wearing tights in that picture, i mean look how different the skin tone on her arms looks compared to her legs.

Last edited:

TheRussians

I’d like to submit the following small pieces as potential evidence.

Exhibit A is from June 2015. Bayley broke her hand, and is wearing a brace on her hand (albeit a smaller, blue one). Also, the “Kill Cliff” can is the same flavor as the picture in question.

Exhibit B is from January 2018. In preparation for the Women’s Royal Rumble, Bayley posts an Instagram story of herself training. She is wearing the same top as seen in the image in question.

Even if she is not nude & is wearing tights/leggings, we could prove that the image used is indeed real.

Attachments

• B27DBDEE-30F4-4EEF-9961-529563F028BC.jpeg
    B27DBDEE-30F4-4EEF-9961-529563F028BC.jpeg
    383.6 KB · Views: 1,555
  • C476A8D1-21F2-4956-BAB2-35E018033ACE.jpeg
    C476A8D1-21F2-4956-BAB2-35E018033ACE.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 1,639
E

ErJoker2009

I’d like to submit the following small pieces as potential evidence.

Exhibit A is from June 2015. Bayley broke her hand, and is wearing a brace on her hand (albeit a smaller, blue one). Also, the “Kill Cliff” can is the same flavor as the picture in question.

Exhibit B is from January 2018. In preparation for the Women’s Royal Rumble, Bayley posts an Instagram story of herself training. She is wearing the same top as seen in the image in question.

Even if she is not nude & is wearing tights/leggings, we could prove that the image used is indeed real.
If she was my wife I'd make her wank me off tíll she breaks her hand and submits to my every demand

M

MixDartie

So if these are from facebook/twitter/wherever you'll obviously be able to post the uncensored version of the new pic from yesterday yes? Just to prove your point obviously...
They won't cause they can't.

S

SnatchSmart

The simple fact that a fully clothed Facebook pic inspired even one sentence of discussion shows how gullible you people are. I can't imagine why cancer is full of trolls.

M

MixDartie

The simple fact that a fully clothed Facebook pic inspired even one sentence of discussion shows how gullible you people are. I can't imagine why cancer is full of trolls.

Are you going to prove that its a facebook pic?