WWE Bayley

Riboioo

I highly doubt anything now. I think all the people who said they are fucking with us were right. I think they put different dates to break our hearts each time it doesn't happen. Flying my dick at half mass today for all the boners that were killed today. Such sad times. Lol I agree with the picture of her in the bathroom she has pretty big boobs! Lol

Thebossbooty

Well today was a shame but incase anyone has anything to trade I have some leaks no-one has spoke about yet so hmu if you have anything you'd like to trade.

Thebossbooty

Well I'm not giving anything out unless I get stuff in exchange because I've been scammed to much lately. Also I recommend you lot read what I said because I said one person I have

J

Justin Ray

Whats the harm in posting a censored preview to entice people to perhaps trade for them?

Thebossbooty

You post a Fake Alexa Bliss nude, how Can we believe you now, post some real preview and we'll see

I never knew that it was a fake and never claimed that it was I simply said I saw it on cancer so get your facts straight pal.

Gonna call you "Luther 2" from now on.

I hope you have fun with that amigo
Why would you wana trade for when they all end up getting leaked anyway ? It’s stupid !!!! Why do you feel you need something in return before u can leak because the ones you want in return will end up getting leaked at some point anyway. So in theory everyone should just upload what they have as at some point they will get leaked. Just no logic with these “traders”

It's quite simple why I want stuff in return.

Surely if you’ve been scammed those people would’ve shared them? Just wondering

Honour among thieves I guess?

or maybe he has nia jax

If I had Nia pics I'd fucking vomit and give them away for free

Whats the harm in posting a censored preview to entice people to perhaps trade for them?

That's a good point but the guy who sent me it plus a few other simply told me not to post it publicly not even previews.

Glad to be public enemy no.1 here I hope all you fuckers have some great times talking shit that'll be 100% inaccurate,cracking some "jokes" about me,being "Luther 2.0" even though he's just a glorified attention seeker and I'm genuine and most of all I hope the stuff I have go public so you may also enjoy them too.