Rosie Jones

rv42

Long shot but does anyone have pics from 2002-04 of Rosie in a Fred Perry polo.

95% sure they were in an issue of Front Magazine and it was the first time I ever saw her?(5% nuts or zoo)

Front had tried to make her look a bit indie/alt and she was the most stunning model I’d ever seen.

Fribbit

Long shot but does anyone have pics from 2002-04 of Rosie in a Fred Perry polo.

95% sure they were in an issue of Front Magazine and it was the first time I ever saw her?(5% nuts or zoo)

Front had tried to make her look a bit indie/alt and she was the most stunning model I’d ever seen.
I'm guessing you mean about 2008? That was when Rosie started modeling.

It wasn't a Fred Perry one but for her first Front shoot she wore a red Lacoste polo shirt. Is that what you might have been thinking of?

4901.jpg
122_03.jpg
122_04.jpg
4247.JPG
42366.JPG
There was also this yellow polo from the same shoot

4821.JPG

Incredible shoot in general. That was the first time I'd seen her and it blew me away. It was one of her first shoots as well. Amazing to think she was this good and comfortable so early into her career.

rv42

I'm guessing you mean about 2008? That was when Rosie started modeling.

It wasn't a Fred Perry one but for her first Front shoot she wore a red Lacoste polo shirt. Is that what you might have been thinking of?

View attachment 1961960
View attachment 1961963
View attachment 1961964
View attachment 1961961
View attachment 1961962
There was also this yellow polo from the same shoot

View attachment 1961965

Incredible shoot in general. That was the first time I'd seen her and it blew me away. It was one of her first shoots as well. Amazing to think she was this good and comfortable so early into her career.
superb mate, that is the one! not seen these in years, thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H OnlyFans 0
H Requests 2
B Other Models 3
crapper Celebrity Sexy Photos 1
T Celebrity Leaked Photos 44