'P4g3 V@nZ @nT, ONLYFANS CONTENT ONLY.'

MrSausage

Looks like the worms might be turning. She is catching fresh hell on her new page. She foolishly asked what content people wanted to see and the niceties are long gone. Fucking, butt play, your spread pussy. Then she took down some topless pics she accidentally posted in her initial upload and tried to PPV them for $50. The baying crowd have been incensed and lots of comments followed including people actually just saying $50 for what, just topless, rip-off. The energy crisis has even made an appearance. Finally we might be getting some market forces applied! I sorta feel a bit sorry for her as at least she does get the goods out unlike a certain soap actress we could mention. There might finally be a reckoning that we the men with the wallets are the ones paying for this crap and we won’t spend money on shite. Now get your minge out. Empower that!

Last edited:

swampthing80

Looks like the worms might be turning. She is catching fresh hell on her new page. She foolishly asked what content people wanted to see and the niceties are long gone. Fucking, butt play, your spread pussy. Then she took down some topless pics she accidentally posted in her initial upload and tried to PPV them for $50. The baying crowd have been incensed and lots of comments followed including people actually just saying $50 for what, just topless, rip-off. The energy crisis has even made an appearance. Finally we might be getting some market forces applied! I sorta feel a bit sorry for her as at least she does get the goods out unlike a certain soap actress we could mention. There might finally be a reckoning that we the men with the wallets are the ones paying for this crap and we won’t spend money on shite. Now get your minge out. Empower that!
She could do a Jay and Silent Bob and visit everyone who said something she didn't like and kick their arse. Empower that!

misterkindly

I don't understand what the problem with telling her what we want is, she asked. What does she expect people to say? We wanna see her suck and fuck, I know thats what i want to see. I'm confused as to why she removed her content though. Can someone explain?

qwerty69xoxo

She's probably going to put most of it back up once the 3 day free trial ends. I'm actually surprised she put some of the nude shots up under a free trial. I know some of it is out there already but still .....

Plumbus6

Sorry if this is a dumb question but do u guys know if u subscribe to her free onlyfans, does it stay free? Or does it auto charge u when she changes the price?

pureinfinity

Sorry if this is a dumb question but do u guys know if u subscribe to her free onlyfans, does it stay free? Or does it auto charge u when she changes the price?
Free means free for the time period shown. What will happen though is it will try and rebill you when the free bit ends. The easiest way around would be to remove your card once signed up.

Plumbus6

Free means free for the time period shown. What will happen though is it will try and rebill you when the free bit ends. The easiest way around would be to remove your card once signed up.
Ah thnx. Yea I could do that but would still remove me from following her. I assume

Hondurian

dantevirgil

Jim2002

Ah thnx. Yea I could do that but would still remove me from following her. I assume
No. The free trial will be free until the trial ends. If you no longer wish to stay subscribed just turn your renewal off. You will keep your access until the end of the trial period

misterkindly

Hopefully we finally get her and hubby in some hardcore content. She posted the shower video of her jerking him off and a picture of his dick on her ass.
Where is this jerk off shower video I have read this whole thread. Maybe I missed something, my apologies if so but I didn't see it.