'P4g3 V@nZ @nT, ONLYFANS CONTENT ONLY.'

mickr2013

Last edited:

mickr2013

Credit to OP. "‼️ASS HOLE PLAY‼️ here’s a little secret. I love having my asshole penetrated . Which is a plus because my husbands fetish is a tight little asshole. He snuck up on me while I was sleeping spit all over my asshole and shoved in my favorite little butt plug.
The first insertion is a little painful…. But once you get past the ridge it’s all PLEASURE! I could have killed him when he pulled it out it’s pain all over again when he slides it in. More spit and driving my ass like a joystick it makes me shake and moan with pleasure. I bet you cum just as fast as I did".

Edit.
View attachment pvzahpe.mp4

Last edited:

mickr2013

Last edited:

mickr2013

Enjoy! "Twerking in my hot tub. Watch my suit get pulled to the side and my ass hole get fingered !!! I learned some sexy fucking moves at the strip club. I know you’re going to love them watching this….. you can literally see my pussy drip with cum, not water, cum. I was so turned on!!!! Tell me when you see it. It’s right when I pull my suit totally off and dance with my pussy and asshole in your face. Cum for me!"

Edited.
View attachment pvzapce.mp4

Last edited:

JohhnyBlaze24

Enjoy! "Twerking in my hot tub. Watch my suit get pulled to the side and my ass hole get fingered !!! I learned some sexy fucking moves at the strip club. I know you’re going to love them watching this….. you can literally see my pussy drip with cum, not water, cum. I was so turned on!!!! Tell me when you see it. It’s right when I pull my suit totally off and dance with my pussy and asshole in your face. Cum for me!"

Edited.
View attachment 2657965

Finally, a vid in true HD. Hell of a drop homie