Maitland Ward

GwenTracy

The one time I did buy something from her, she described it as ending with her getting a creampie. Not only was there no creampie, but it was the Santa video that had already been released way beforehand.
Yep, that was a common theme on her OnlyFans. From what I remember had a habit of taking professional photoshoots and clips she shot with other companies - Blacked, etc - and then selling it on her OF. I don’t even know if that’s legal.

Last edited:

Clerk13

Anyone else had this happen: I asked her a question on OF because I was gonna buy a video, and she, or whoever the hell runs her page, replied a very bitchy response and blocked me from messaging her again

ScudNutz lovechild

Patrolling the murky waters of the forum
Staff member
Anyone else had this happen: I asked her a question on OF because I was gonna buy a video, and she, or whoever the hell runs her page, replied a very bitchy response and blocked me from messaging her again
Depends if your question was similar to mine I went with “ if I buy your cheapest video can we do a meet and let me fuck you up the ass?” Miserable cow don’t even have the decency to reply:oops:

Clerk13

Depends if your question was similar to mine I went with “ if I buy your cheapest video can we do a meet and let me fuck you up the ass?” Miserable cow don’t even have the decency to reply:oops:
Nope. Asked if she'd done more than one creampie scene so I wouldn't buyu a scene I'd found on a tube site. The exact response I got: "Let me guess you only answer that you can get the number you want that you're looking for you can get off today how about no thank you" First of all, bitch needs Hooked on Phonics, secondly, how she expect people to keep buying her shit when she acts like a heartless asshole

fapper

Staff member

Attachments

• maitland-ward_thefappeningblog.com_0001.jpg
    maitland-ward_thefappeningblog.com_0001.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 1,186
  • maitland-ward_thefappeningblog.com_0002.jpg
    maitland-ward_thefappeningblog.com_0002.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 1,105
  • maitland-ward_thefappeningblog.com_0003.jpg
    maitland-ward_thefappeningblog.com_0003.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 985