You must be logged-in or registered for see images

sausages

I've got this set (download link below), I don't think there's anything new from what's already posted, but a lot of my images are higher resolution (not upscaled), and none have watermarks.
A few samples:
_JN_(30919608).jpg_JN_(30919612).jpg_JN_(30919616).jpg_JN_(30919711).jpg_JN_(30919713).jpg_JN_(30919715).jpg_JN_(30919781).jpg
There's 180 leaked images, you can download the whole set here:
7z password is:
Code:
TFB
I don't have the videos, but I'm sure I've got them stored somewhere so I'll post if I find them.

also...
There's a redacted email included in the download, for provenance.
I used to run a gore site that posted this set, and she emailed us a takedown request. I got the impression she had no idea about the leak or even the hack, it seemed to me like the first she knew about it was when she found our thread. Finding your own hacked pics on an obscure gore site is a bit of a coincidence, made me wonder if she was a member?
Anyway, the site isn't online anymore so it won't hurt to share, plus I'm Maggot so the email is mine anyway.

direct image links, click for full size

What I failed to tell her was that the site where the images were embedded from was a nude celeb leaks site I also happened to be running ;)
I wasn't going to make it easy, especially with the veiled threats of police involvement.
The other site never got a takedown notice from her or her lawyers, so they stayed up until we closed the site.

Trane1

I've got this set (download link below), I don't think there's anything new from what's already posted, but a lot of my images are higher resolution (not upscaled), and none have watermarks.
A few samples:
View attachment 2476797View attachment 2476798View attachment 2476799View attachment 2476800View attachment 2476801View attachment 2476802View attachment 2476803
There's 180 leaked images, you can download the whole set here:
7z password is:
Code:
TFB
I don't have the videos, but I'm sure I've got them stored somewhere so I'll post if I find them.

also...
There's a redacted email included in the download, for provenance.
I used to run a gore site that posted this set, and she emailed us a takedown request. I got the impression she had no idea about the leak or even the hack, it seemed to me like the first she knew about it was when she found our thread. Finding your own hacked pics on an obscure gore site is a bit of a coincidence, made me wonder if she was a member?
Anyway, the site isn't online anymore so it won't hurt to share, plus I'm Maggot so the email is mine anyway.

direct image links, click for full size

What I failed to tell her was that the site where the images were embedded from was a nude celeb leaks site I also happened to be running ;)
I wasn't going to make it easy, especially with the veiled threats of police involvement.
The other site never got a takedown notice from her or her lawyers, so they stayed up until we closed the site.
Is anyone else having trouble with the pw?